Kerala University of Fisheries and Ocean Studies ( KUFOS ) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Professor through recruitment notification – Kerala University of Fisheries and Ocean Studies ( KUFOS ) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT.NO.GA5/597/15Candidates who have completed Masters Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from Kerala University of Fisheries and Ocean Studies ( KUFOS )
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Assistant Professor on or before 16/03/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Kerala University of Fisheries and Ocean Studies ( KUFOS )|
|Vacancy Name||Assistant Professor|
|Educational Qualification||Any Masters Degree|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Salary||Rs.23,000 To 25000/-pm|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||16/03/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||
Kerala University of Fisheries and Ocean Studies ( KUFOS ), THE REGISTRAR KERALA UNIVERSITY OF FISHERIES AND OCEAN STUDIES, PANANGAD P.O, MADAVANA, KOCHI-682 506
Detail of Kerala University of Fisheries and Ocean Studies ( KUFOS ) Assistant Professor Recruitment:
- Applications in the prescribed format from eligible candidates are invited for filling up the following teaching post on contract basis for a period of one year
- Name of the post : Assistant Professor (Geo Physics)
- Number of Vacancy: 1 (One)
- Reservation turn: Ezhava
- Post Graduation and NET – Rs.22000/-
- Post Graduation and M.Phil – Rs.23000/-
- Post Graduation and P.hD – Rs.25000/-
- Essential Qualifications as prescribed by UGC 2010
- Good academic record as defined by the concerned university with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Master’s Degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
- Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidates must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET.
- Notwithstanding anything contained in sub – clauses (i) and (ii) above, who are, or have been awarded a Ph.D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009, shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET/SLET/SET for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professor.
- NET/SLET/SET shall not be required for such Master Programmes in disciplines for which
- NET/SLET/SET is not conducted.
Selection Procedure for Kerala University of Fisheries and Ocean Studies ( KUFOS ) – Assistant Professor Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 16/03/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Assistant Professor Vacancy in Kerala University of Fisheries and Ocean Studies ( KUFOS ):
- Candidates applying for the reserved posts should clearly state the category they belong to. They must also enclose self-attested photocopy of caste certificate from the competent authority.
- Age : As per Kerala Public Service Commission Rule
- The prescribed essential qualifications are the minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be called for interview. Where the number of applications received is large and/or where it will not be convenient or possible to interview all the candidates, the University at its discretion may restrict the number of candidates to a reasonable limit on the basis of qualifications/experience prescribed in the advertisement. Further, the University may also fill up the posts advertised on short-term contract basis if necessary.
- Changes in Regulations on qualifications, experience, calculation/application of API Scores, etc. issued by the UGC subsequent to this notification will become mandatory from the respective dates of effect prescribed.
- The University reserves the right to –
- not fill up any or all posts advertised.
- offer a post at a lower/higher level than notified, depending upon the qualifications, experience and performance of a candidate;
- draw reserve panels for appointment to possible future vacancies;
- relax any of the desirable qualifications/experience at its discretion for reasons to be recorded.
- The qualification prescribed shall be as on the last date of receipt of application.
- Selection will be made on the basis of candidates’ performance at the interview. The University may utilize seminar and/or colloquium as a method of selection.
- No interim queries regarding test/interview/selection will be entertained.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- Interested persons should apply in the application attached hereunder with photo copies of all supporting documents
- Application fee Rs.300/- for General candidates and Rs. 100/-for SC/ST candidates
- Mode of remittance of fee :- By cash (University cash counter from 10.00 am to 3.00 pm) or DD from any nationalized bank drawn in favour of Finance Officer Kerala University of Fisheries and Ocean studies, Panangad payable at Vyttila Branch.
- Applications should reach the Registrar at the below address on or before 16.03..2015 at 5.00 pm
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 16/03/2015
Kerala University of Fisheries and Ocean Studies ( KUFOS ) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. No.GA5/597/15