Kerala University of Fisheries and Ocean Studies (KUFOS) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Professor, Associate Professor through recruitment notification – Kerala University of Fisheries and Ocean Studies (KUFOS) Recruitment 2015 – NO.GA5/3744/2015. Candidates who have completed Master Degree, Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Kerala University of Fisheries and Ocean Studies (KUFOS).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Professor, Associate Professor Job on or before 10/8/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Kerala University of Fisheries and Ocean Studies (KUFOS)
Vacancy Name : Professor, Associate Professor
Educational Qualification : Any Masters Degree, M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No of Vacancy : 02 Post
Salary : Rs.37,400-67,000/- p.m
Job Location : KOCHI
Last Date to Apply for this job : 10/8/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : KERALA UNIVERSITY OF FISHERIES & OCEAN STUDIES, PANANGAD P.O., KOCHI 682 506, KERALA, INDIA
Detail of Kerala University of Fisheries and Ocean Studies (KUFOS) Professor, Associate Professor Recruitment:
Applications in the prescribed format from eligible candidates are invited for filling up the following teaching posts:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary|
|Professor||01 (Open Category)||(i) An eminent scholar with Ph.D. qualification (s) in the concerned / allied / relevant discipline and published work of high quality actively engaged in research with evidence of published work with a minimum of 10 publications as books and/or research/policy papers. (ii) A minimum of ten years of teaching experience in university/college, and/or experience in research at the University/National level institutions/industries, including experience of guiding candidates for research at doctoral level. (iii) Contribution to educational innovation, design of new curricula and course, and technology – mediated teaching learning process. (iv) A minimum score as stipulated in the Academic Performance Indicator (API) based Performance Based Appraisal System (PBAS), set out in this Regulation in Appendix III. OR An outstanding professional, with established reputation in the relevant field, who has made significant contributions to the knowledge in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline to be substantiated by credentials.||Pay Band: 37400-67000 AGP : 10000|
|Associate Professor||01 (Open Category )||(i) Good academic record with a Ph.D. Degree in the concerned/allied/relevant disciplines. (ii) A Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed). (iii) A minimum of eight years of experience of teaching and/or research in an academic/research position equivalent to that of Assistant Professor in a University, College or Accredited Research Institution/industry excluding the period of Ph.D. research with evidence of published work and a minimum of 5 publications as books and/or research/policy papers. (iv) Contribution to educational innovation, design of new curricula and courses, and technology – mediated teaching learning process with evidence of having guided doctoral candidates and research students. (v) A minimum score as stipulated in the Academic Performance Indicator (API) based Performance Based Appraisal System (PBAS), set out in this Regulation in Appendix III.||Pay Band: 37400-67000 AGP : 9000|
Selection Procedure for Kerala University of Fisheries and Ocean Studies (KUFOS) – Professor, Associate Professor Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 10/8/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Professor, Associate Professor Vacancy in Kerala University of Fisheries and Ocean Studies (KUFOS) :
- Candidates applying for the reserved posts should clearly state the category they belong to. They must also enclose attested photocopy of caste certificate from the competent authority.
- Age : As per Kerala Public Service Commission Rule
- Persons in service should apply through proper channel.
- The prescribed essential qualifications are the minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be called for interview. Where the number of applications received is large and/or where it will not be convenient or possible to interview all the candidates, the University at its discretion may restrict the number of candidates to a reasonable limit on the basis of qualifications/experience prescribed in the advertisement. Further, the University may also fill up the posts advertised on short-term contract basis if necessary.
- Changes in Regulations on qualifications, experience, calculation/application of API Scores, etc. issued by the UGC subsequent to this notification will become mandatory from the respective dates of effect prescribed.
- The University reserves the right to – (a) not fill up any or all posts advertised. (b) offer a post at a lower/higher level than notified, depending upon the qualifications, experience and performance of a candidate; (c) draw reserve panels for appointment to possible future vacancies; (d) relax any of the desirable qualifications/experience at its discretion for reasons to be recorded.
- The qualification prescribed shall be as on the last date of receipt of application.
- Selection will be made on the basis of candidates’ performance at the interview. The University may utilize seminar and/or colloquium as a method of selection.
- Candidates applying for more than one post should submit separate application for each post and should pay processing fee accordingly.
- No interim queries regarding test/interview/selection will be entertained.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- Interested persons should apply in triplicate with copies of all supporting documents
- Application fee Rs.2000/- for General candidates and Rs. 500/-for SC/ST candidates
- Mode of remittance of fee :- By cash (University cash counter from 10.00 am to 3.00 pm) or DD from any nationalized bank drawn in favour of Finance Officer Kerala University of Fisheries and Ocean studies, Panangad payable at Vyttila Branch.
- Applications should reach the Registrar at the below address on or before 10.08.2015 . The University will not be responsible for any postal delay. THE REGISTRAR KERALA UNIVERSITY OF FISHERIES AND OCEAN STUDIES PANANGAD P.O, MADAVANA, KOCHI- 682 506 (16) The envelope should be super-scribed with the advertisement number and the post applied for.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 10/8/2015
Kerala University of Fisheries and Ocean Studies (KUFOS) Recruitment 2014 – NO.GA5/3744/2015.