Kerala University of Fisheries and Ocean Studies (KUFOS) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Directors through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed MFSC, Masters Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from Kerala University of Fisheries and Ocean Studies (KUFOS)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Directors on or before 30/09/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Kerala University of Fisheries and Ocean Studies (KUFOS)
Vacancy Name :Directors
Educational Qualification : MFSC, Any Masters Degree
Total No Of Vacancy : 07 Posts
Salary : Rs.37,400-67,000/-pm
Job Location : KOCHI
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 30/09/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : THE REGISTRAR KERALA UNIVERSITY OF FISHERIES AND OCEAN STUDIES PANANGAD P.O, MADAVANA, KOCHI- 682 506
Detail Of Kerala University of Fisheries and Ocean Studies (KUFOS) Directors Recruitment:
Applications in the prescribed format from qualified candidates for appointment to the post of DIRECTOR OF EXTENSION and DIRECTOR OF SCHOOLS in the University.
- Total No of Post : 07 Posts
- Qualification for the post of DIRECTOR OF EXTENSION 1. M.F.Sc. in any discipline/Master degree in Fisheries or Ocean Science or Marine Sciences and allied subjects from a recognized University with a minimum of OGPA of 3.00/4.00 in the trimester system or 7.5/10.00 in the semester system or 55% marks in the traditional system or equivalent. 2. A minimum of fifteen years of teaching experience at University/college, and/or experience in research at the University/National level institution/industries, including experience of guiding candidates for research at doctoral level. A minimum score as stipulated in the Academic Performance Indicator (API) based Performance Based Appraisal System (PBAS), set out in the UGC Regulations 2010/ICAR Regulations.
3. Fifteen years experience in teaching/ research, including experience of guiding candidates for research at doctoral level/extension work at the University level/fisheries or ocean related research institutions of which at least five years shall be in the cadre of Professor or Principal Scientist or equivalent. Record of productive extension work evidenced by published work and should also have at least five years of experience in extension work. 4. Administrative experience in planning, fisheries and ocean related research activities, organizing projects involving demonstrations of approved fisheries practices, training field personnel, or coordinating and supervising the activities of field workers in successfully carrying out programmes designed to increase aquatic resources production and productivity
- Desirable: 1. Development and transfer of innovative extension techniques as evidenced by publication in high impact factor journals; 2. Teaching experience at graduate or post graduate levels. Research innovations in developing new technology/products in the field of fisheries and ocean studies. 3. Established position of leadership and of scientific reputation of proven capacity in the in extension education in the relevant field; 4. Knowledge and fluency in Malayalam.
- Period of Appointment:- All the appointments to the post of Director of Extension shall be for a period of five years.
- Superannuation:- The age of superannuation of Director of Extension shall be sixty years or the date on which he completes the tenure, whichever is earlier. The age limit for applying the post is above 45 years.
- Emoluments;- Not less the scale of pay 37400-67000+AGP Rs.10000/- per month
Selection Procedure For Kerala University of Fisheries and Ocean Studies (KUFOS) – Directors Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 30/09/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Directors Vacancy in Kerala University of Fisheries and Ocean Studies (KUFOS):
- Registration fee: Rs.3,000/- (For General Candidates) Rs.1,500/- (For SC/ST Candidates) Mode of Remittance: By cash at University Cash counter (from 10.00 am to 3.00 pm) or Demand Draft from any Nationalized Bank drawn in favour of the Finance Officer, Kerala University of Fisheries and Ocean studies payable at SBT, Vyttila.
- Interested candidates are requested to apply in the prescribed format with 3 set of application which could be downloaded from the University website www.kufos.ac.in (attached hereunder) along with their bio-data, supporting documents (attested by a Gazetted Officer) and proof of remitting registration fee. Applications submitted not in the prescribed format format/without supporting documents will be summarily rejected.
- Candidates applying for more than one post should submit separate application for each post and should pay processing fee accordingly. Applications should reach the Registrar at the below address on or before 5 pm on 30.09.2015 THE REGISTRAR KERALA UNIVERSITY OF FISHERIES AND OCEAN STUDIES PANANGAD P.O, MADAVANA, KOCHI- 682 506 6. The University will not be responsible for any postal delay.
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 30/09/2015
28-10-2016 , 29-10-2016