Kerala Veterinary and Animal Sciences University (KVASU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Professors through recruitment notification – Kerala Veterinary and Animal Sciences University (KVASU) Recruitment 2015 – NO. KVASU/GA/A/4025/2014 . Candidates who have completed Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Kerala Veterinary and Animal Sciences University (KVASU)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Professors Job on or before 25/3/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Kerala Veterinary and Animal Sciences University (KVASU)|
|Total No of Vacancy||09 Post|
|Job Location||Wayanad, Kerala|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||25/3/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||KERALA VETERINARY & ANIMAL SCIENCES UNIVERSITY Pookode, Lakkidi.P.O., Wayanad, Kerala|
Detail of Kerala Veterinary and Animal Sciences University (KVASU) Professors Recruitment:
The Kerala Veterinary and Animal Sciences University established by KVASU Act, 2010 (Act 3 of 2011) hereby notifies, up on approval of its Competent Authority, appointment of Professors (in the Pay band of Rs.37400-67000 with the applicable AGP of Rs.10000: the pay to be fixed at a stage not below Rs.43000) to join specific Disciplines / Departments specified as per first statutes notified as GO (P) No. 108/14/AD dated 19/05/2014 (SRO No. 301/2014).
The applications in the prescribed form available at www.kvasu.ac.in be sent to the Registrar, Kerala Veterinary and Animal Sciences University, Pookode, Lakkidi P O, Wayanad – 673 576, Kerala with a copy of Curriculum Vitae, self- attested copies of all testimonials and a DD for Rs.1000/- (Rs.500/- in the case of applicants belonging to scheduled caste/tribe) drawn in favour of “The Finance Officer, KVASU, Pookode” payable at State Bank of Travancore, Kalpetta Branch, Wayanad District, Kerala, towards application fee, in a sealed envelope bearing the superscript: “Application for appointment to the post of Professor …………………………..(Here write the name of the discipline/department applying for ) and the full address of the applicant with the contact number so as to reach this office on or before 25-03-2015, 3 pm. Separate applications should be submitted along with the all the relevant documents as well as the prescribed fee for each discipline.
- An eminent scholar with Ph.D qualification(s) in the concerned/ allied/relevant discipline and published work of high quality, actively engaged in research with evidence of published work a minimum of 10 publications as books and/or research/policy papers.
- A minimum of ten years of teaching and research experience put together in University/College/National level institutions/industries, including experience of guiding candidates for research at doctoral level.
- Contribution to educational innovation, design of new curricula and courses, and technology-mediated teaching learning process.
- A minimum score as stipulated in the Academic Performance Indicator (API) based on Performance Based Appraisal System (PBAS), set out in the Regulation in vogue from time to time. OR An outstanding professional, with established reputation in the relevant field, who has made significant contributions to the knowledge in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline, to be substantiated by credentials.
Emoluments and Service Conditions;
The salary and service conditions shall be as prescribed by the UGC Regulations and State Government orders issued from time to time.
Selection Procedure for Kerala Veterinary and Animal Sciences University (KVASU)- Professors Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 25/3/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Professors Vacancy in Kerala Veterinary and Animal Sciences University (KVASU):
The selection processes and appointment including applicable reservations and relaxations if any, age of superannuation, pension and all other matters relating to the appointment to the posts mentioned above shall be as per the KVASU Act and Statutes and as per the regulations framed in this regard by the UGC from time to time, as approved and notified by the Government of Kerala. Residual rules shall be as prescribed as KSR.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 25/3/2015
Kerala Veterinary and Animal Sciences University (KVASU) Recruitment 2014 – NO. KVASU/GA/A/4025/2014 .
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From KVASU|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
|Other Medical jobs|
|Other State Government jobs|
12-12-2016 , 13-12-2016