King Georges Medical University (KGMU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Assistant through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from King Georges Medical University (KGMU).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Research Assistant Job on or before 30th May 2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : King Georges Medical University (KGMU)
Vacancy Name : Research Assistant
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.16,000/- p.m
Job Location : Lucknow
Last Date to Apply for this job : 30th May 2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Professor S.N.Sankawar, Principal Investigator, Department of Urology, K.G.M.U., Lucknow, U.P. Indi
King George’s Medical University is situated in the heart of the historic city of Lucknow which is the capital of India ‘s most populous state Uttar Pradesh. Lucknow lies about 500 km east of Delhi . The city was the seat of the Nawabs of Awadh in the 19 th century and a centre for the arts – music, painting, dance, ‘shatranj’ or chess, kite flying and ‘tehzeeb’ or culture. The university campus adjoins the crowded ‘Chowk’ area and is off Shahmina Road , very close to the bank of River Gomti
Detail of King Georges Medical University (KGMU) Research Assistant Recruitment:
- Name of the project: Association of a single nucleotide polymorphism in Heat shock factor 1 and 2 genes in male fertility.
- Duration : Three years
- Name of the post : Research Assistant (Non- Medical)
- Number of posts : One post
- Salary : Rs. 16000 per month for first two years and Rs. 18000 per month for third year
- Qualification : M.Sc. in Life Sciences/Microbiology/Biochemistry/Biotechnology with 60% marks
Selection Procedure for King Georges Medical University (KGMU) – Research Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 30th May 2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Research Assistant Vacancy in King Georges Medical University (KGMU) :
Interested candidate may submit the application along with copies of proof of educational qualifications, testimonial and other documents at the above mentioned address on or before 29th May 2015.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 30th May 2015
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :
18-01-2017 , 19-01-2017