King Georges Medical University (KGMU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Research Assistant through recruitment notification – King Georges Medical University (KGMU) Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from King Georges Medical University (KGMU).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Senior Research Assistant. Walk in Interview will be held on 21/05/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : King Georges Medical University (KGMU)
Vacancy Name : Senior Research Assistant
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy :01 Post
Job Location :Lucknow
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 21/05/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : King Georges Medical University (KGMU),Lucknow, U., India – 226003
Detail Of King Georges Medical University (KGMU) Senior Research Assistant Recruitment:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Senior Research Assistant||01||M.Sc||Rs-18,000/-pm||30 years|
- Applications on plain paper are invited for a purely temporary post of Senior Research Assistant (Non Medical) in the Council of Science & Technology U., Lucknow (U..C.S..) Sponsored research project entitled Expression and correlation of -Adrenergic Receptor with creb, c-fos and their role in human oral squamous cell carcinoma” under the supervision of Prof. Shraddha Singh, Department of Physiology, K…., Lucknow, U., India.
- Appointment will be initially for a period of one year, extendable on yearly basis depending upon the performance of the candidate.
- The selected candidate can not claim for regular appointment as the post is coterminus with the project.
- Company Name : King Georges Medical University (KGMU)
- Vacancy Name : Senior Research Assistant
- Educational Qualification : M.Sc
- Total No Of Vacancy :01 Post
- Salary :Rs-18,000/-pm
- Job Location :Lucknow
Selection Procedure For King Georges Medical University (KGMU) – Senior Research Assistant Post:
- Written Test on 21/05/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Senior Research Assistant vacancy in King Georges Medical University (KGMU):
- Applications along with the attested copies of degrees, marksheets, experience certificate, testimonials and a copy of list of publication shall be submited in the office of undersigned till 21/05/2015 Interview will be held on 22/05/2015 at 01 p.m. in the Department of Physiology. King Georges Medical University, Lucknow.
- Candidates are directed to report for interview with all relevart documents in original. No separate call letters shall be issued and no T. | D.. shall be paid for attending the interview.
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 21/05/2015
VENUE :King Georges Medical University (KGMU),Lucknow, U., India – 226003
Top Company Openings:
|Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission|
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar|
|Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Odisha Public Service Commission|
|South Eastern Railway|
|Ministry of Home Affairs|
|Industrial Development Bank of India Bank Limited|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant|
|SBI Life Insurance|
|Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank|
11-12-2016 , 12-12-2016