King Georges Medical University (KGMU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Research Assistant through recruitment notification – King Georges Medical University (KGMU) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. NO. : S/CHEM/05/2015-16. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from King Georges Medical University (KGMU).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Senior Research Assistant. Walk in Interview will be held on 04/06/2015 at 02.00 P.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : King Georges Medical University (KGMU),
Vacancy Name : Senior Research Assistant
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy :01 Post
Job Location : Lucknow
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 04/06/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : King Georges Medical University (KGMU), Shah Mina Rd, Chowk, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226003
Detail Of King Georges Medical University (KGMU) Senior Research Assistant Recruitment:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Senior Research Assistant||01 Post||M.Sc||Rs-18,000/-pm||NA|
- Applications on plain paper are invited for following purely temporary post (likely to continue for three years) in the CST, Lucknow, sponsored Ad-hoc research scheme entitled A study on Gene Polymorphism and Oxidative Biomarkers in Diabetic nephropathy patients from North Indian population” under Principal Investigator, Dr. M. Kaleem Ahmad, Asstt. Professor.
- Appointment will be made initially for the period of one year, extendable on yearly basis depending upon the performance of the candidate.
- The selected candidate cannot claim for regular appointment as the post is coterminus with the project (all positions will cease to exist once the project is completed).
|Position||Stipend||Qualification and experience|
|Senior Research Assistant||Rs. 18,000/- per month||M.Sc., Life Sciences/One) Biotechnology/Biochemistry/. Chemistry) Candidate with least two years research experience.|
Selection Procedure For King Georges Medical University (KGMU) – Senior Research Assistant Post:
- Written Test on 04/06/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Senior Research Assistant vacancy in King Georges Medical University (KGMU):
- Applications along with attested copies of degrees, marksheets, experience certificate and testimonials shall be submitted in the office of the undersigned till 12.00 p.m. on 4″ June, 2015.
- Interviews will be held on 4″ June, 2015 at 2.00 pm. in the Department of Biochemistry, King Georges Medical University, Lucknow226003.
- Candidates are directed to report for interview with all relevant documents in original. No separate call letters shall be issued and no TD.. shall be paid for attending the interview.
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 04/06/2015
VENUE :King Georges Medical University (KGMU), Shah Mina Rd, Chowk, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226003
Reference: King Georges Medical University (KGMU) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. NO. : S/CHEM/05/2015-16
Top Company Openings:
09-12-2016 , 10-12-2016