King Georges Medical University (KGMU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Assistant, Lab Technician through recruitment notification – King Georges Medical University (KGMU) Recruitment 2015 – NO: 914/ MICRO /2015. Candidates who have completed B.Sc, M.Sc, Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from King Georges Medical University (KGMU).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Research Assistant, Lab Technician Job on or before 03 Jul 2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : King Georges Medical University (KGMU)
Vacancy Name : Research Assistant, Lab Technician
Educational Qualification : B.sc, M.Sc, Diploma
Total No of Vacancy : 02 Post
Salary : Rs. 16,560-27,945/- p.m
Job Location : Lucknow
Last Date to Apply for this job : 03 Jul 2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : King Georges Medical University (KGMU), Lucknow
Detail of King Georges Medical University (KGMU) Research Assistant, Lab Technician Recruitment:
- Research Assistant / Lab Technician Job position in King George’s Medical University on Temporary basis
- Project Title : ICMR Project “Technical and laboratory support with quality assessment and orientation workshop during 2015-16 for etiological doagmpsis of AES/JE cases in Bihar, India”.
- Research Assistant / 01 post
- Qualification : M.Sc. Microbiology, Biotechnology, Virology, Biochemistry, work experience in Virology, Molecular Biology will be preferred.
- Pay : Rs. 27,945 /-
- Age : AS per Rules
- Lab Technician / 01 post
- Qualification : DMLT /B.Sc. (MLT) preferably with at least 2 years of experience in Virus culture & Knowledge of SPSS or M.Sc. (Microbiology / Biotechnology / Virology / Biochemistry) with Knowledge of SPSS. Knowledge of computer operations / Data Entry & Data Processing will be preferred.
- Pay : Rs. 16,560 /-
- Age : AS per Rules
Selection Procedure for King Georges Medical University (KGMU) – Research Assistant, Lab Technician Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 03 Jul 2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Research Assistant, Lab Technician Vacancy in King Georges Medical University (KGMU) :
Interested candidates may send in their applications on plain paper for posts. The applications along with attested copies of certificates must be reached on or before 03.07.2015, in the Office of King George’s Medical University . The interview is scheduled to be held on 06.07.2015 at 02.00 PM, in the Office of King George’s Medical University.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 03 Jul 2015
King Georges Medical University (KGMU) Recruitment 2014 – NO: 914/ MICRO /2015.
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :
|Company Name||Number of
|Life Insurance Corporation of India||5,586|
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar||4,391|
|Union Public Service Commission||1,241|
|South Eastern Railway||663|
|West Bengal Public Service Commission||592|
|Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank||589|
|SBI Life Insurance||380|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank||359|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant||353|
|Food Corporation of India||349|
|South Eastern Coalfields Limited||345|
|Mazagon Dock Limited||336|
|Airports Authority of India||322|
|Odisha Staff Selection Commission||305|
|Odisha Public Service Commission||298|
27-10-2016 , 28-10-2016