King Georges Medical University (KGMU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Resident through recruitment notification – King Georges Medical University (KGMU) Recruitment 2015 – NOTIFICATION No:12009/SR. Candidates who have completed MD can apply for the new recruitment notification from King Georges Medical University (KGMU).
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Senior Resident on or before 15/07/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : King Georges Medical University (KGMU)
Vacancy Name : Senior Resident
Educational Qualification : MD pathology
Total No Of Vacancy : 03 Posts
Salary : NA
Job Location : Lucknow
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 15/07/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : King Georges Medical University (KGMU), Shah Mina Rd, Chowk, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226003
Detail Of King Georges Medical University (KGMU) Senior Resident Recruitment:
- Senior Resident Job position in King George’s Medical University
- Senior Resident (Medical Gastroenterology) / 03 posts
- Qualification : DM Gastroenterology / MD Medicine
- Pay & Allowances : The Pay & Allowances admission under university rules sanctioned by the State Govt.
- Processing Fees : Rs.2000/- for UR candidates, Rs. 1000/- for OBC/ SC candidates (non refundable) and should be online deposited in Allahabad Bank.
Selection Procedure For King Georges Medical University (KGMU) – Senior Resident Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15/07/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Senior Resident Vacancy in King Georges Medical University (KGMU):
Interested candidates may send in their applications submitted On-line through the website. The last date of submission of Online application form is 15.07.2015. The Online form complete it and print it out and send it by speed post along with self attested copies of all certificate education, Experience or other any relevant certificate.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 15/07/2015
Reference: King Georges Medical University (KGMU) Recruitment 2015 – NOTIFICATION No:12009/SR