King Georges Medical University (KGMU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Medical Faculty through recruitment notification – King Georges Medical University (KGMU) Recruitment 2015 – G.O. NO. 874/71-2-15-KGMU-56/2014. Candidates who have completed DM, MD, MS can apply for the new recruitment notification from King Georges Medical University (KGMU).
Eligible candidates can apply Online for the Medical Faculty Job on or before 31.05.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : King Georges Medical University (KGMU)
Vacancy Name : Medical Faculty
Educational Qualification : DM, MS/MD
Total No of Vacancy : 30 Post
Salary : NA
Job Location : Lucknow
Last Date to Apply for this job : 31.05.2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : King George’s Medical University, Chowk, Lucknow-226003
Detail of King Georges Medical University (KGMU) Medical Faculty Recruitment:
Online applications are invited for the recruitment of the suitable candidates for the following listed Senior Resident-I in Medical Faculty for the pay and allowances under university university rules sanctioned by the State Government form the time to time. These posts are sanctioned by G.O. No. 874/71-2-15-KGMU-56/2014 Dated 16 April 2015.
|Sr. No.||No of Post /Reservation||Qualification|
|4||Nuclear Medicine||03||03||–||–||MD(Nuclear Medicine),MD(Medicine), with DRM or DNM/MD(Radiodiagnosis), MD(Bio-Physics) in Bio-Physics with DRM or DNM or DNB in Nuclear Medicine|
|5||Endocrine Surgery||03||03||–||–||MCh.Endocrinology, MS General Surgery|
|6||Thoracic Surgery||03||03||–||–||MCh.Thoracic Surgery,MCh CTVS, MS General Surgery|
|7||Vascular Surgery||03||03||–||–||MCh.Vascular Surgery,MCh CTVS, MS General Surgery|
|8||Pulmonary & Critical Care Medicine||09||04||03||02||DM.Pulmonary Medicine,MD(General Medicine), MD(Paediatrics),MD(Resp.Medicine), MD(Anaesthesia)|
Selection Procedure for King Georges Medical University (KGMU) – Medical Faculty Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 05.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Medical Faculty Vacancy in King Georges Medical University (KGMU) :
- The essential qualifications for the Senior Resident-I shall be as per MCI norms. These qualifications should be recognized by MCI & other relevant Councils.
- The details of Advertisement can be seen on the University Website : http// www.kgmu.org
- Only Online forms are accepted. The online address of submission of application form is : http// www.kgmu.org
- Processing fees of Rs. 1500/- for UR candidates, Rs 500/- for OBC/SC candidates (non-refundable) and should be online deposited A/C No. 50207862810 of NEFT Code : ALLA0211028 (Allahabad Bank); Name of account KGMU Recruitment. OR K.G.M.U. Recruitment Account no. 50200010050863 of NEFT HDFC 0000596
- The reservation norms of SC/ST and OBC category in Medical Education shall be determined as per the U.P. Govt. rules only. Such Applicant must have the reservation certificate form the authorities of U.P. only.
- No of posts may vary subject to availability of posts in different category.
- The University reserves the right to fill or not fill any advertised posts.
- Last date of submission of online Application form is 31.05.2015. Scaned copy of all relevant documents must be submitted online. Otherwise form will be treated as cancelled. Note. Abbreviations: UR means unreserved, SC means scheduled caste and OBC means other backward caste.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 31.05.2015
King Georges Medical University (KGMU) Recruitment 2014 – G.O. NO. 874/71-2-15-KGMU-56/2014.