Kochi Metro Rail Limited (KMRL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Executive Trainee/ Additional General Manager through recruitment notification – Kochi Metro Rail Limited (KMRL) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT NO. 01/ 2015. Candidates who have completed Post Graduate/ CA/ ICWA/ PG Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from Kochi Metro Rail Limited (KMRL)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Executive Trainee/ Additional General Manager on or before 29/04/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Kochi Metro Rail Limited (KMRL)|
|Vacancy Name||Executive Trainee/ Additional General Manager|
|Educational Qualification||Any Post Graduate/ CA/ ICWA/ PG-Diploma|
|Total No of Vacancy||02 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||29/04/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Kochi Metro Rail Limited (KMRL), 8th Floor, Revenue Tower, Park Avenue, Kochi – 682 011|
Detail of Kochi Metro Rail Limited (KMRL) Executive Trainee/ Additional General Manager Recruitment:
Name of the post Addl. General Manager (Finance & IT):
- Total No. of posts One
- Grade E7, 43200 – 66000 (IDA)
- Qualification CA/ICWA and DISA/CISA or equivalent or any diploma or a higher qualification in Information Technology.
- Experience Minimum 15 years’ experience in Finance/Accounts. The overall experience shall include at least 2 years in overseeing the functions of the IT department in a public/private sector organization of repute. Out of the total experience at least two years shall be in the grade of E6 or equivalent. In case of candidates having metro rail/railway experience of at least two years, overall experience required is relaxable.
- Job Description Shall report to Director (Finance) & Director (Systems) and be responsible for all the finance & IT functions of the OrganisationTenure On deputation/contract basis for three years, extendable for further periods on mutually agreed terms and conditions.
- Maximum age limit ( as on 1st March 2015) 50 years.
Name of the post Executive Trainee:
- Total No. of posts One
- Grade E0, `12600 – 32500 (IDA)
- Qualification Post Graduate with diploma in Public Administration
- Tenure On deputation/contract basis for three years, extendable for further periods on mutually agreed terms and conditions.
- Experience Minimum 2 years’ experience in administration in a public/private sector organisation.
- Maximum age limit ( as on 1st March 2015) 36 years.
- Experience and age criteria can be relaxed in case of otherwise exceptionally deserving candidates.
- The number of vacancies shown above is tentative and may undergo change.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for interview. KMRL reserves the right to shortlist the candidates.
- Applicants employed in Govt./Quasi Govt./ PSUs shall apply through proper channel, after forwarding the advance copy along with the application fee and shall produce a “No Objection Certificate” from their employer at the time of interview.
- Acceptance or rejection of application of the candidates will be the sole discretion of the Management. Incomplete applications are liable to be rejected.
- Applications of candidates attempting to influence or interfere with the selection process will be rejected summarily and he/she will be declared disqualified for future vacancies in KMRL.
- No TA/DA will be paid by KMRL to candidates for attending interview.
Selection Procedure for Kochi Metro Rail Limited (KMRL) – Executive Trainee/ Additional General Manager Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 29/04/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Executive Trainee/ Additional General Manager Vacancy in Kochi Metro Rail Limited (KMRL):
Application form may be downloaded from KMRL website. The filled in application form along with application fee and self-attested copies of proof of age, qualifications & experience may be send by Registered post/Speed post/courier in an envelope superscribing the name of the post applied for. The application fee should be paid in the form of a demand draft for Rs. 250.00 drawn in favour of Kochi Metro Rail Ltd., payable at Kochi. This is nonrefundable under any circumstances. Applications shall be send to Dy. General Manager (HR & Training), Kochi Metro Rail Ltd., 8th Floor, Revenue Tower, Park Avenue, Kochi – 682 011 so as to reach the office latest by 29th April 2015. The application shall be forwarded to KMRL through Post/Courier service only. Applications forwarded though any other means including by fax or email will not be entertained.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 29/04/2015
Reference: Kochi Metro Rail Limited (KMRL) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT NO. 01/ 2015
30-10-2016 , 31-10-2016