Kochi Metro Rail Limited (KMRL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Managers & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – Kochi Metro Rail Limited (KMRL) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT NO.03/2015. Candidates who have completed B.E, B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Kochi Metro Rail Limited (KMRL).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Managers & More Vacancies Job on or before 10/6/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Kochi Metro Rail Limited (KMRL)
Vacancy Name : Managers & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech
Total No of Vacancy : 04 Post
Salary : Rs.24,900 -73,000/- p.m
Job Location : Kochi
Last Date to Apply for this job : 10/6/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Dy. General Manager (HR & Training), Kochi Metro Rail Ltd., 8th Floor, Revenue Tower, Park Avenue, Kochi – 682 011
Detail of Kochi Metro Rail Limited (KMRL) Managers & More Vacancies Recruitment:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|General Manager (Civil)||1||Degree in Civil Engineering from an institute of repute. Minimum 17 years’ post qualification experience in railway related projects out of which at least 5 years should be in construction of civil Metro structures. Preference will be given to candidates with Indian Railways/RITES/IRCON/RVNL background.||E8, ` 51300 – 73000 (IDA)||55 years.|
|Addl. General Manager (Civil)||1||Degree in Civil Engineering from an institute of repute. Candidates with minimum 15 years’ post qualification experience in railway related projects. Preference will be given to those candidates who have at least 4 years’ experience in MRTS/Metro/ Railway projects. Preference will be given to candidates with Indian Railways/RITES/IRCON/RVNL background||E7, ` 43200 – 66000 (IDA)||50 years.|
|Manager (Civil)||2||Degree in Civil Engineering from an institute of repute. Candidate with minimum of 5 years’ post qualification experience in construction of various civil structures. Preference will be given for those having experience in large infrastructure projects/Railway/Metro rail construction.||E3, ` 24900 – 50500 (IDA)||45 years.|
Selection Procedure for Kochi Metro Rail Limited (KMRL) – Managers & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 10/6/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
- KMRL strives to have a workforce which reflects gender balance and women candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Experience and age criteria can be relaxed in case of otherwise exceptionally deserving candidates.
- The number of vacancies shown above is tentative and may undergo change.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for interview. KMRL reserves the right to shortlist the candidates.
- Applicants employed in Govt./Quasi Govt./ PSUs shall apply through proper channel, after forwarding the advance copy along with the application fee and shall produce a “No Objection Certificate” from their employer at the time of interview.
- Acceptance or rejection of application of the candidates will be the sole discretion of the Management. Incomplete applications are liable to be rejected.
- Applications of candidates attempting to influence or interfere with the selection process will be rejected summarily and he/she will be declared disqualified for future vacancies in KMRL.
- No TA/DA will be paid by KMRL to candidates for attending interview.
How to apply for Managers & More Vacancies Vacancy in Kochi Metro Rail Limited (KMRL) :
- Application form may be filled online by selecting the link in KMRL website.
- The duly filled in application form submitted online may be printed and forwarded to the address given below along with application fee and self-attested copies of proof of age, qualifications & experience may be send by Registered post/Speed post/courier in an envelope superscribing the name of the post applied for.
- The application fee should be paid in the form of a demand draft for Rs. 250.00 drawn in favour of Kochi Metro Rail Ltd., payable at Kochi. This is non-refundable under any circumstances.
- Applications shall be send to Dy. General Manager (HR & Training), Kochi Metro Rail Ltd., 8th Floor, Revenue Tower, Park Avenue, Kochi – 682 011 so as to reach the office latest by 10th June 2015.
- The application shall be forwarded to KMRL through Post/Courier service only. Applications forwarded though any other means including by fax or e-mail will not be entertained
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 10/6/2015
Kochi Metro Rail Limited (KMRL) Recruitment 2014 – ADVT NO.03/2015.
26-01-2017 , 27-01-2017