Kodagu Institute of Medical Sciences Madikeri (KIMS) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Resident & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – Kodagu Institute of Medical Sciences Madikeri (KIMS) Recruitment 2015 – NO. KOMS/DRC(1)/2014-15. Candidates who have completed Ph.D, MBBS, MS, MD can apply for the new recruitment notification from Kodagu Institute of Medical Sciences Madikeri (KIMS).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Senior Resident & More Vacancies. Walk in Interview will be held on 29/7/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Kodagu Institute of Medical Sciences Madikeri (KIMS)
Vacancy Name : Senior Resident & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : M.Phil/Ph.d, M.B.B.S, MS/MD
Total No of Vacancy : 29 Post
Salary : NA
Job Location : Karnataka
Walk in date to Apply for this job: 29/7/2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy: Government of Karnataka Kodagu Institute of Medical Sciences, Madikeri. Kodagu District, Karnataka
Detail of Kodagu Institute of Medical Sciences Madikeri (KIMS) Senior Resident & More Vacancies Recruitment:
Interview will be held at District Hospital Premises, KoIMS, Madikeri on Date: 1.08.2015 onwards for the following posts
|Post||No of post||Qualification|
||29 Post||Ph.D, MBBS, MS, MD|
Selection Procedure for Kodagu Institute of Medical Sciences Madikeri (KIMS) – Senior Resident & More Vacancies Post:
- Written Test on 29/7/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Senior Resident & More Vacancies vacancy in Kodagu Institute of Medical Sciences Madikeri (KIMS):
- Reservation as per Karnataka State Govt. norms will be maintained for all the above posts.
- The candidates are instructed to register their names before 1.08.2015 10.00am
- Qualification and experience as per MCI norms is mandatory.
- Original publication copies are to be produced at the time of Interview-along with two sets of attested copies.
- Candidates working in Government Sector / Government Medical Colleges must produce “NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE” from the Head of the Institution / Competent Authority in which the candidate is presently working.
- The Applications can be downloaded from website : www.kimskodagu.kar.nic.in.The applicants shall submit application form along with Rs. 500/- D.D. in the name of The Director, Kodagu Institute of Medical Sciences, Madikeri and all filled application forms with the required documents along with Rs.500 /- D.D. (Non Refundable) should reach through Registered post or by hand (Muddam) to the office of Chief Administrative Officer, Kodagu Institute of Medical Sciences, District Hospital Premises (Room No: 70), Madikeri-571201, on or before, 05.00 P.M on 29.07.2015. The cover of the application must indicate in BLOCK LETTERS – The Post and Department for which the candidate is applying. Desiring candidates should attend the interview with all the relevant original documents along with two recent passport size photographs. For more details visit our website: www.kimskodagu.kar.nic.in
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 29/7/2015
Government of Karnataka Kodagu Institute of Medical Sciences, Madikeri. Kodagu District, Karnataka
Kodagu Institute of Medical Sciences Madikeri (KIMS) Recruitment 2014 – NO. KOMS/DRC(1)/2014-15.
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :
|Company Name||Number of
|Life Insurance Corporation of India||5,586|
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar||4,391|
|Union Public Service Commission||1,241|
|South Eastern Railway||663|
|West Bengal Public Service Commission||592|
|Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank||589|
|SBI Life Insurance||380|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank||359|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant||353|
|Food Corporation of India||349|
|South Eastern Coalfields Limited||345|
|Mazagon Dock Limited||336|
|Airports Authority of India||322|
|Odisha Staff Selection Commission||305|
|Odisha Public Service Commission||298|
01-03-2017 , 02-03-2017