Kolkata Port Trust (KPT) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Vigilance Officer Grade II through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Kolkata Port Trust (KPT).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Assistant Vigilance Officer Grade II Job on or before 30/10/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Kolkata Port Trust (KPT)
Vacancy Name : Assistant Vigilance Officer Grade II
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs. 16,400-40,000/- p.m
Job Location : Purba Medinipur
Last Date to Apply for this job : 30/10/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Manager, Personnel & Industrial Relations Division, Haldia Dock Complex, Jawahar Tower Building, P.O.-Haldia Township, P.S.-Haldia, Dist.-Purba Medinipur, PIN-721607
Detail of Kolkata Port Trust (KPT) Assistant Vigilance Officer Grade II Recruitment:
One vacancy of Asstt. Vigilance Officer Gr.II under Haldia Dock Complex, Kolkata Port Trust in the scale of pay of Rs. 16400-40500/-, is to be filled up by deputation from the officers holding analogous posts, or officers holding posts in the scale of pay of Rs.19100-51100/- (pre-revised scale of pay of Rs.11000-29400/-) and above with 5 years’ regular service in those grades in a Major Port Trust / Central Govt. / State Govt. / Public Sector Undertaking / Autonomous Body. Preference will be given to persons having experience in vigilance work / Ex-Serviceman.
- Scale of Pay: Rs. 16400-40000/- (Class –II Officer).
- Qualification Essential Must possess Degree of a recognized University.
- Experience 5 years experience in the scale of pay of Rs. 19100-51100/- and above (pre-revised scale of pay of Rs.11000-29400/-)
- Pay & Allowance The scale of pay for the post is Rs.16400-40500/- in the IDA pattern. Present monthly emoluments at the minimum of the pay scale is about Rs. 33,320/-. Other benefits include subsidized accommodation, free medical facilities, L.T.C., Provident Fund, Gratuity, Subsidized transportation, Subsidized schooling for wards etc., as admissible, as per rules of Haldia Dock Complex.
- Incumbents fulfilling the above eligibility criteria may apply through proper channel, enclosing 2 passport size photographs, giving detailed bio-data, including name, date of birth, permanent address, address of communication, nationality, religion, whether SC/ST/OBC, details of educational and professional qualification, details of experience, posts held (including name of the post, scale of pay and name of employer) present basic pay and scale of pay, e-mail address, contact phone number, extra curricular activities and any other relevant information and enclosing therewith copies of all supporting documents.
Selection Procedure for Kolkata Port Trust (KPT) – Assistant Vigilance Officer Grade II Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 30/10/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Assistant Vigilance Officer Grade II Vacancy in Kolkata Port Trust (KPT) :
Complete applications, through proper channel, should reach the office of the Manager, Personnel & Industrial Relations Division, Haldia Dock Complex, Jawahar Tower Building, P.O.-Haldia Township, P.S.-Haldia, Dist.-Purba Medinipur, PIN-721607, latest by October 30, 2015 in a sealed envelop, superscribing “Application for the post of Asstt. Vigilance Officer Gr.II”. The authority forwarding the application is requested to verify that the application is in order and should enclose a certificate alongwith the application, in the format as enclosed herewith. It should also be accompanied by certified true copies of the Annual Confidential Reports / Annual Performance Appraisal Reports for the last 5 years of the applicant(s). Applications received late or incomplete applications or applications received without the aforesaid certificate, as per the prescribed proforma, may not be considered.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 30/10/2015