Kolkata Port Trust (KPT) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of General Manager (Finance) through recruitment notification – Kolkata Port Trust (KPT) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. NO. : IITBBS/SRIC/GP048/REC/18/2014-1. Candidates who have completed CA can apply for the new recruitment notification from Kolkata Port Trust (KPT)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the General Manager (Finance) Job on or before February 17, 2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Kolkata Port Trust (KPT)|
|Vacancy Name||General Manager (Finance)|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 51,300-73,000/- p.m|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||February 17, 2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||General Manager (Finance), Haldia Dock Complex, Kolkata Port Trust” to the Manager (P&IR), Haldia Dock Complex, Jawahar Tower Connector Building, Haldia Township, Purba Medinipur, PIN – 721607|
Detail of Kolkata Port Trust (KPT)General Manager (Finance) Recruitment:
Applications are invited from Indian Nationals employed in Govt. / PSUs / Autonomous Bodies, through proper channel, for filling up of the post of General Manager (Finance), Haldia Dock Complex, Kolkata Port Trust by Deputation. The deputation shall be as per the applicable Government rules in this regard and the period of which will normally be for 3 years and, in any case, the same will not exceed 5 years.
- Scale of Pay – Rs. 51,300-73,000/- (senior level Class – I officer).
- Method of Recruitment The post is to be filled up through selection by deputation from officers holding analogous post or officers holding posts in the scale of pay of Rs. 43,200 – 66,000/- in the Finance discipline with 2 years regular service in the grade or officers holding posts in the scale of pay of Rs. 32,900- 58,000 /- and above with 5 years regular service in the grade in the Finance discipline in Govt. / PSUs / Autonomous Bodies.
- Educational Qualification Member of the Institute of Chartered Accounts of India, or, of the Institute of Cost & Works Accounts of India.
- Pay & Allowances Present approximate monthly emoluments at the minimum of the pay scale is Rs.1,24,731/-. The incumbent will also be entitled to L. T. C., Gratuity, medical coverage for self and dependant family members, etc., as applicable, as per the rules of Haldia Dock Complex, Kolkata Port Trust, subject to the deputation terms and conditions.
Selection Procedure for Kolkata Port Trust (KPT)- General Manager (Finance) Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before February 17, 2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for General Manager (Finance) Vacancy in Kolkata Port Trust (KPT):
The application, as prescribed in the enclosed proforma-I should contain detailed bio-data, including name, date of birth, permanent address, address for communication, contact (phone) number, e-mail address, nationality, religion, details of educational and professional qualification, details of experience and post held (including name of the employer and pay scale), salary drawn and the present pay scale, whether SC/ST/OBC, extra curricular activities and any other relevant information, along with two recent passport size photographs. The application, along with Annual Performance Appraisal Reports for the last five years of the officers, who can be spared in the event of their selection, should be sent, through proper channel, in a sealed envelope superscribed “Application for the post of General Manager (Finance), Haldia Dock Complex, Kolkata Port Trust” to the Manager (P&IR), Haldia Dock Complex, Jawahar Tower Connector Building, Haldia Township, Purba Medinipur, PIN – 721607 by February 17, 2015. The authority forwarding the application is to verify that the application is in order. Application received without the forwarding authority’s certificate, as prescribed in the enclosed proforma-II, will not be considered.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job February 17, 2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From KPT|
|Other State Government jobs|
25-10-2016 , 26-10-2016