Kolkata Port Trust (KPT) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Railway Permanent Way Inspector through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Any Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Kolkata Port Trust (KPT)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Railway Permanent Way Inspector on or before 16.03.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Kolkata Port Trust (KPT)|
|Vacancy Name||Railway Permanent Way Inspector|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||16.03.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Application for Contractual Engagement as Permanent Way Inspector” to the Chief Engineer, Kolkata Port Trust, 15, Strand Road, Kolkata- 700001|
Detail of Kolkata Port Trust (KPT) Railway Permanent Way Inspector Recruitment:
Kolkata Port Trust intends to engage one retired Railway Permanent Way Inspector for performing the job of PWI in the Railway Division of Civil Engineering Department under Kolkata Dock System on contract basis on the following terms and conditions:-.
- The contractual engagement will be for a period of one year and on expiry of the said period, the contractual engagement will be automatically terminated. However, on expiry of the contract, KoPT reserves the right to enter into a fresh contract for such period and on such terms and conditions as may be mutually agreed upon.
- The job of selected candidate will involve regular checking of the railway tracks of KDS, day-to-day supervision of the renovation of railway tracks of KDS, calculating the requirements of materials for maintenance of railway tracks, reporting on the status of the total railway system of KDS. He will also perform all othr allied duties as and when allotted by KoPT officials from time to time. He will also work under the supervision and control of their superior officer and there would be absolute flexibility in their deployment considering the requirement.
- The selected candidate will be paid a fixed consolidated remuneration of Rs.23400/- (Rupees twenty three thousand four hundred only) per month.
- The selected candidate will be entitled to 15 days’ leave, which may be availed of with prior approval. For any unauthorised absence in excess of 15 days’, pro rata deduction will be made from the consolidated remuneration.
- Additionally, the selected candidate will be entitled to 10 days’ Sick Leave on illness without any deduction from the remuneration on the basis of certification from KoPT Medical Officer. Intimation of sickness should be reported to the Head of Department/Reporting Officer forthwith in writing together with the Certification of illness from the Registered Medical Practitioner in addition to verbal intimation over phone.
- The selected candidate will be entitled to indoor and outdoor medical facilities as are available in KoPT Centenary Hospital for self only. However, no reimbursement for medicine/medical article purchased from outside, diagnostic test done outside or treatment received outside would be allowed.
- The selected candidate would be entitled to medical benefits as available in KoPT Hospital for injury sustained due to accident in course of and arising out of employment.
- The selected candidate would be responsible for the charge and care of KoPT money, goods and stores and all other property that may be entrusted to him and would be accountable for the same.
- On official tour outside head quarters, the candidate will be entailed to TA/DA as applicable to the regular incumbent of equivalent.
- The candidate will be required to work at any place/office with in the jurisdiction of KoPT.
- The candidate may avail the facility of KOPT accommodation (unfurnished) on payment of license fee/rent, as applicable.
- The candidate will be required to work fulltime for 5/6 days (as applicable at the place of work/office) in a week and will normally be entitled a weekly off day. However, in case of necessity he may be required to work on Saturday (where it is 5 days a week) for work on weekly off day/declared National Holiday in exigency, he will be granted a compensatory day of rest conveniently, in lieu thereof, and for this no other compensation, monetary or otherwise would be granted.
- The contractual engagement may be terminated by giving one months’ notice from either side. However, the engagement is terminable on 24 hours notice for unsatisfactory performance and for any act considered to be derogatory/detrimental to the interest of the KoPT.
- The engagement would be subject to antecedent police verification from local Police Station.
Selection Procedure for Kolkata Port Trust (KPT) – Railway Permanent Way Inspector Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 16.03.2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Railway Permanent Way Inspector Vacancy in Kolkata Port Trust (KPT):
Application furnishing detailed Bio-data including name, Data of Birth, Permanent Address, Address for communication, Nationality, Education and Professional qualification, experience and post held, extracurricular activities and relevant information with recent passport size photographs should be submitted in sealed envelope superscribed “Application for Contractual Engagement as Permanent Way Inspector” to the Chief Engineer, Kolkata Port Trust, 15, Strand Road, Kolkata- 700001”, latest by 16 th March, 2015. Incomplete information or application received after 16 th March, 2015 will not be entertained.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 16.03.2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From KPT|
|Other State Government jobs|
07-12-2016 , 08-12-2016