Kolkata Port Trust (KPT) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Surveyor through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from Kolkata Port Trust (KPT)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Surveyor on or before 03.03.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Kolkata Port Trust (KPT)|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||03.03.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||office of Manager(P&IR), Haldia Dock Complex, Jawahar Tower Building, Haldia Township, Purba Medinipur, PIN-721607|
Detail of Kolkata Port Trust (KPT) Surveyor Recruitment:
Applications are invited from Indian Nationals for the contractual engagement of Surveyor under Administration Division, Haldia Dock Complex, Kolkata Port Trust, so that it reaches the office of the Manager (P&IR), Haldia Dock Complex, Jawahar Tower Building, Haldia Township, Purba Medinipur- 721607 within March 03, 2015. The details of eligibility criteria for contractual engagement of the aforementioned post are given below:-
- Age: Age should not be below 25 years as on February 01, 2015.
- Essential Qualification: Diploma in Surveyorship / Diploma in Survey Engineering, or equivalent
Selection Procedure for Kolkata Port Trust (KPT) – Surveyor Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 03.03.2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Surveyor Vacancy in Kolkata Port Trust (KPT):
Interested candidates, fulfilling the above eligibility criteria and agreeable to the terms & conditions given below, may apply in the enclosed proforma giving detailed bio-data, including name, date of birth, permanent address, address for communication, contact phone number, e-mail address, nationality, religion, details of educational and professional qualifications, details of experience and post held (indicating name of the employer), pay scale and salary drawn, extra curricular activities or any other relevant information, with one recent passport size photograph and self certified photo copies of relevant certificates / testimonials. Application in sealed envelope superscribed “Application for contractual engagement of Surveyor”, should reach the office of Manager(P&IR), Haldia Dock Complex, Jawahar Tower Building, Haldia Township, Purba Medinipur, PIN-721607 by March 03, 2015. Mere fulfillment of the eligibility criteria will not confer any right upon the candidate for selection. Management reserves the right to cancel the selection process without any reference to the candidates. Incomplete application or application received after the last date may not be entertained.
Terms and conditions for contractual engagement of Surveyor under Admn. Division of HDC.
- The engagement will be for a period of 1(one) year and on expiry of the said period, the contractual engagement will be automatically terminated. However, on expiry of the contract, HDC reserves the right to enter into a fresh contract for such period and on such terms as may be mutually agreed upon by the parties.
- The candidate will be responsible for performing all the function for the post of Surveyor and Civil / Survey Draftsman under Administration Division, monitoring the allotment of land inside Dock interior Zone for storage of cargo, undertaking survey of other areas of HDC for the purpose of allotment as well as tenancy control, etc. as per necessity and direction of the appropriate authority.
- The selected candidate will be paid a fixed consolidated remuneration of Rs.17,400/- per month.
- The selected candidate may avail of HDC accommodation (unfurnished) at Haldia on payment of licence fee/ rent, as applicable. Electricity charges shall have to be borne by the candidate.
- The office of the selected candidate shall normally be at the office of the Sr.Dy.Manager(Admn.), Haldia Dock Complex, Jawahar Tower Building, Haldia Township, Purba Medinipur-721607.
- The selected candidate will be required to work full time for six days in a week and will normally be entitled to a weekly off day. If situation so warrants the weekly day of rest may be changed with prior intimation. In exigency of work, the candidate may also be booked on Holidays / Weekly Off days for which appropriate relief may be considered, as per the discretion of the competent authority.
- The selected candidate will be entitled to 15 days leave in a year (12 months from the date of engagement and proportionate in case of shorter period of engagement) which shall be availed of with prior approval. For any absence, in excess of 15 days, pro-rata deduction will be made from the consolidated remuneration.
- Additionally, leave on medical ground to the extent of 10 days in a year (12 months from the date of engagement and proportionate in case of shorter period of engagement) on illness shall be allowed without any deduction from the remuneration on the basis of certification from HDC, KoPT Medical Officer. Intimation of sickness shall be reported to the Head of the Division / Reporting Officer forthwith in writing, together with the certificate of illness from a Registered Medical Practitioner, in addition to verbal intimation over phone.
- The selected candidate will be entitled to indoor & outdoor medical facilities as are available in the Port Hospital at Haldia for self and spouse only. However, no reimbursement for medicine / medical articles purchased from outside, diagnostic tests done outside or treatment received outside will be allowed. This restriction will not apply for treatment of any injury sustained due to accident occurred in the course of and arising out of engagement.
- If the selected candidate is required to go on official tour outside headquarters of Haldia Dock Complex, the candidate will be entitled to TA/DA, as applicable to Surveyor under Admn. Division.
- The candidate will normally report to Sr.Dy.Manager (Admn.), Haldia Dock Complex.
- The candidate will be entitled to avail the canteen facility of HDC.
- The candidate will be responsible for charge and care of HDC, KoPT’s money, goods and stores and all other property that may be entrusted on him and he will be accountable for the same.
- The contractual engagement may be terminated by giving one month’s notice from either side. However, the engagement is terminable on 24 hours’ notice for unsatisfactory performance and/or for any act considered to be derogatory / detrimental to the interest of HDC, KoPT.
- The candidate will have to submit character / antecedent certificate in the prescribed proforma.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 03.03.2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From KPT|
|Other State Government jobs|
25-10-2016 , 26-10-2016