Kolkata Port Trust (KPT) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Engineers In charge through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed B.E, B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Kolkata Port Trust (KPT)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Engineers In charge Job on or before 17.4.2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Kolkata Port Trust (KPT)|
|Vacancy Name||Engineers In charge|
|Total No of Vacancy||02 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 40,000/- per month|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||17.4.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Director, Marine Department, Kolkata Port Trust, 15,Strand Road, Kolkata-700001|
Detail of Kolkata Port Trust (KPT) Engineers In charge Recruitment:
- Kolkata Port Trust intends to engage 2 Engineers In-charge (EIC) under Marine Department at Kolkata Dock System initially for a period of 1 year on contract basis for which applications are invited from amongst candidates having :- (a) Inland Engineers Certificate, DMET Graduate Engineers Certificate and Mechanical / Electrical Degree Certificate with Post Graduate 1 year’s Marine Apprenticeship / 2nd Class MOT Certificate / NCV Class-III / IV Certificate with experience as Watch Keeping Engineer on board a vessel for at least 3 years.
- No. of vacancies : 2.
- Age Limit : Not exceeding 50 years as on 1.3.2015.
- Remuneration : Rs. 40,000/- per month (consolidated).
- Mode of application : Application in plain paper furnishing detailed Bio-data including name, date of birth, permanent address, mobile & residential telephone Nos., address for communication, nationality, educational and professional qualification, experience and any other relevant information with 2 recent passport sized photographs should be submitted in sealed envelop superscribing “Application for the post of Engineer In-charge on contract under Marine Department at Kolkata Dock System” to Director, Marine Department, Kolkata Port Trust, 15,Strand Road, Kolkata-700001. Photocopies of educational and professional qualification certificates, age proof certificate should be enclosed. Last date of receipt of application is . 17.4.2015.
Selection Procedure for Kolkata Port Trust (KPT)- Engineers In charge Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 17.4.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Engineers In charge Vacancy in Kolkata Port Trust (KPT):
- The selected candidates will be engaged on contract basis for a period of 1 year. On expiry of the contractual assignment of 1 year from the date of joining, such contractual engagement will be automatically terminated. However, on expiry of the contract, KoPT reserves the right to enter into a fresh contract for such period and on such terms and conditions, as may be mutually agreed upon by the parties
- The selected candidates will be paid a fixed consolidated remuneration of Rs.40,000/- per month.
- The selected candidates will be deployed at Kolkata Dock System or at any other place depending on operational requirement of KoPT.
- The selected candidates may avail of KoPT accommodation (unfurnished) on payment of license fee / rent as applicable. Electricity charges for the said quarters may be borne by them.
- The selected candidates will be responsible for day to day upkeep, repair, running maintenance of Tugs / Launches and carrying out special survey repairs of the craft.
- The selected candidates will be required to work at any place within the jurisdiction of KoPT.
- The selected candidates will be required to work full time or 6 days in a week and will normally be entitled to a weekly off day. / declared National Holiday in exigency, he will be granted compensatory day of rest conveniently, in lieu thereof, and for this no other compensation, monetary or otherwise, would be granted.
- The selected candidates will be entitled to 15 days leave, which may be availed of with prior approval. For any unauthorized absence in excess of 15 days, pro-rata deduction will be made from your consolidated remuneration.
- Additionally, the selected candidates will be entitled to 10 days sick leave on illness without any deduction from the remuneration on the basis of certification from KoPT Medical Officer, intimation of sickness should be reported to the Head of the Department / Reporting Officer forthwith in writing together with the certification of illness from a Registered Medical Practitioner in addition to verbal intimation over phone.
- The selected candidates will be entitled to Indoor & Outdoor Medical Facilities as are available in KoPT Hospital for self only. However, no reimbursement for medicine / medical articles purchased from outside, diagnostic test done outside or treatment received outside will be allowed.
- The selected candidates will have to report to the Engineer Superintendent or his nominated Officer.
- The selected candidates will be entitled to Medical benefits as available in KoPT Hospital for injury sustained due to accident in course of and out of employment.
- The selected candidates will be responsible for the charge and care of KoPT’s money, goods and stores and all other property that may be entrusted on them and would be accountable for the same.
- The contractual engagement may also be terminated by giving one month’s notice from either side. However, the engagement is terminable on 24 hour’s notice for unsatisfactory performance and for any act considered to be derogatory /detrimental to the interest of the KoPT.
- The selected candidates will be entitled to get free Messing.
- Such engagement will be subject to verification of antecedent of the candidate.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 17.4.2015
22-01-2017 , 23-01-2017