Kolkata Port Trust (KPT) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Technical Personnel through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from Kolkata Port Trust (KPT).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Technical Personnel Job on or before 17/8/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Kolkata Port Trust (KPT)
Vacancy Name : Technical Personnel
Educational Qualification : Diploma
Total No of Vacancy : 02 Post
Salary : Rs.18,720/- p.m
Job Location : Kolkata
Last Date to Apply for this job : 17/8/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Chief Hydraulic Engineer, Kolkata Port Trust, Hydraulic Study Department, 20 Garden Reach Road, Kolkata-700 043
Detail of Kolkata Port Trust (KPT) Technical Personnel Recruitment:
Kolkata Port Trust intends to engage 2(two) Technical Personnel on Contract Basis in Hydraulic Study Department. Persons who have already applied in response to our earlier advertisement published in News papers on 15-05-2015, for the same post need not apply again , their earlier application will be considered if found satisfactory.
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary|
|Technical Personnel||2||Requisite criterion in this regard are furnished hereunder : The candidate must be an Ex-Service man and possess the following – 1. Have passed at least 3 years Diploma Course in Electronics / Electrical Engineering of State Council of Technical Education, West Bengal /from any other Indian state / equivalent 2. Age not less than 45 years and not more than 55 years as on 01-05-2015 3. Have at least 3 years working experience 4. Know swimming (Self declaration of swimming is required if no certificate from reputed organization is possessed) Desirable : Working experience in maintenance / operation of any of the following fields : Radar / Data Link / Communication Equipment / Survey Equipment / PC / Possession of detail certificate (Special Class)||On contract basis @ Rs.18,720/- (Rupees Eighteen Thousand Seven Hundred Twenty only) per month initially for a period of one year|
Selection Procedure for Kolkata Port Trust (KPT) – Technical Personnel Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 17/8/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Technical Personnel Vacancy in Kolkata Port Trust (KPT) :
- Eligible Candidates may apply to the Chief Hydraulic Engineer, Kolkata Port Trust, Hydraulic Study Department, 20 Garden Reach Road, Kolkata-700 043 giving full biodata which should include at least the following : 1. Full Name of the Candidate (in block letters) 2. Father’s Name 3. Permanent Address 4. Mailing Address 5. a. Phone No. 5. Date of Birth 6. Caste 7. Qualification (Starting from School Leaving with Class/Division, year and Percentage of Marks obtained) 8. No. of years served in Defence Service along with Certificates 9. Experience 10. Present employment or status : 11. Extra Curricular Activities 12. Other relevant particulars (if any) 13. Self Declaration of knowing swimming
- Affixing 2(Two) Colour recent Passport size Photographs (Name & Address should be written on the reverse of the Photographs) and attested copies of credentials in support of the candidature
- Application in closed envelope super scribing the post applied for “Technical Personnel on Contract Basis”, should reach the Office of the Chief Hydraulic Engineer, Kolkata Port Trust, Hydraulic Study Department, 20 Garden Reach Road, Kolkata-700 043 within 1700 hrs. on 17-08-15 Persons working under Government / Semi-Government / Public Sector Undertaking / Autonomous Body must apply through proper channel. Candidates may be posted anywhere in the jurisdiction of Kolkata Port Trust, its Site Offices, on board vessels, boats during observation / survey work in the Bhagirathi-Hugli River System as and when required.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 17/8/2015
18-01-2017 , 19-01-2017