Kolkata Port Trust (KPT) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Chief Medical Officer through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed MD/ MS can apply for the new recruitment notification from Kolkata Port Trust (KPT)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Chief Medical Officer on or before 20/02/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Kolkata Port Trust (KPT)|
|Vacancy Name||Chief Medical Officer|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||20/02/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Kolkata Port Trust (KPT), 15, Strand Road
Detail of Kolkata Port Trust (KPT) Chief Medical Officer Recruitment:
- The post of Chief Medical Officer in the scale of pay of Rs. 51,300-73,000/ – in the rank of Head of Department will fall vacant w.e.f. 1st April, 2015.
- As per revised Recruitment Rule the post is to be filled up by absorption through composite method from Major Ports.
- For absorption through composite method, officers holding analogous posts or officers holding post of Chief Medical Officer in category-II ports with 2 years regular service in the grade or officers holding posts in the scale of pay of Rs. 36,600-62,000/- with 4 years regular service in the grade or officers holding posts in the scale of pay of Rs. 32,900-58,000/- with 5 years regular service in the grade in the Medical Department in a Major Port Trust will be eligible.
- The selection is by merit for which the overall grading in the confidential reports shall be “Very Good.”
Selection Procedure for Kolkata Port Trust (KPT) – Chief Medical Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 20/02/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Chief Medical Officer Vacancy in Kolkata Port Trust (KPT):
Names of suitable and willing officers, who satisfy the provisions of the Recruitment Rules (Annexure – I) for the post of Chief Medical Officer, may please be furnished together with their application as per proforma enclosed (Annexure-II) along with the following documents so as to reach the undersigned on or before 20th February, 2015:- i) Photo copy of ACRs/APARs of the applicant for the last 5 years duly attested by an officer not below the rank of Dy. HOD on each page. ii) Attested photo copy of all certificates. iii) No objection certificate of respective Port. iv) Undertaking of the applicant not to withdraw, if selected. v) Vigilance/Administrative Clearance of the concerned Port (Annexure-III). vi) Two passport size photographs. If any major or minor penalty has been imposed on the applicant during the last 10 years, the details of the disciplinary case leading to such penalty alongwith necessary documents may be sent by the forwarding authority alongwith the application. Vigilance clearance may be furnished in the format prescribed vide Ministry of Shipping’s letter no. A- 12022/10/2005-PE.I dated 27th August, 2010, copy of which is attached as Annexure-IV.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 20/02/2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From KPT|
|Other State Government jobs|