Kolkata Port Trust (KPT) conducting walk-in drive for the recruitment of Medical Specialists/ Visiting Specialists for Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma holders on December 06, 2014
Company name :Kolkata Port Trust (KPT)
Posts :Medical Specialists/ Visiting Specialists
Qualification : Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma
Salary : Rs.75000-90000/- p.m
No of Post : 02
Walk in Interview :December 06, 2014
Details of Post :
Medical Specialists/ Visiting Specialists
Kolkata Port Trust, Haldia Dock Complex intends to engage Medical Professionals, as per the following, for its Hospital (ISO: 9001-2008 certified) at Haldia:
- Medical Specialists (on contract):- General Surgery, General Medicine, Obstetrics & Gynaecology and Ophthalmology.
- Visiting Specialists (on contract): – General Surgery, General Medicine, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics, Psychiatry, Radiology & Physical Medicine.
- Age: No Bar
- Qualification & Experience: The candidate must possess MBBS Degree from a recognized University / Institute with a minimum of 1 year experience after internship. Preference will be given to candidates having experience in ICU of a hospital of repute.
- Remuneration: Fixed remuneration of Rs. 44,000/- Per month
Other Terms & Conditions of contractual engagement of General Duty Medical Officer
- The General Duty Medical Officer will be posted at KoPT Hospital at Haldia.
- The engagement will be for a period of 1 (one) year and on expiry of the said period, the contractual engagement will be automatically terminated. However, on expiry of the contract, HDC / KoPT reserves the right to enter into a fresh contract for such period and on such terms as may be mutually agreed upon by the parties.
- The selected candidate will be responsible to carry out medical treatment in Indoor / Outdoor / ICU / Emergency / Dispensary, as required, under the Port Hospital of HDC, Haldia. He / she will generally be deployed in shifts.
- The selected candidates will be paid a fixed remuneration of Rs.44, 000/- per month.
- The selected candidate shall be required to stay in the accommodation (unfurnished) provided by KoPT free of rent. Electricity charges shall have to be borne by the selected candidate, at actual.
- The office of the selected candidate shall normally be at the Port Hospital of Haldia Dock Complex at Haldia Township, Dist.: Purba Medinipur – 721607.
- The selected candidate will be required to work in shifts on rotation i.e. morning, afternoon and night, as per the requirement. The candidate may also be required to work in general shift duty, if situation so warrants. He will have to work for 6 days in a week and will be given a staggered weekly day of rest. If situation so warrants, the weekly day of rest may be changed with prior intimation. For work on any weekly off day / declared National Holiday in exigency, the candidates will be granted a compensatory day of rest conveniently in lieu thereof and they will not be entitled to any other compensation, monetary or otherwise, for the same. The candidates will also have to attend emergency calls as per requirement, beyond their normal duty hours without any extra remuneration for the same.
- The selected candidate will be entitled to 15 days leave in a year (12 months from the date of engagement and proportionate in case of shorter period of engagement), which shall be availed of with prior approval. For any absence, in excess of 15 days, pro-rata deduction will be made from the consolidated remuneration.
- Additionally, sick leave, to the extent of 10 days in a year (12 months from the date of engagement and proportionate in case of shorter period of engagement) on illness shall be allowed without any deduction from the remuneration on the basis of certification from HDC Medical Officer. Intimation of sickness should be reported to the Head of the Division / Reporting Officer forthwith in writing to9gether with the certificate of illness from a Registered Medical Practitioner, in addition to verbal intimation over phone.
- The selected candidate would be entitled to indoor & outdoor medical facilities as are available in Port Hospital, Haldia for self & spouse only. However, no reimbursement formedicine / medical articles purchased from outside, diagnostic tests done outside or treatment received outside will be allowed.
- On official tour outside headquarters of Haldia Dock Complex, the selected candidate would be entitled to TA / DA as applicable to the regular incumbent to the post of Sr. Medical Officer.
- The selected candidate would be entitled to avail the canteen facility as is available to the regular employees of HDC.
- Normally, Medical Superintendent, HDC will be the Reporting Officer for the selected candidates.
- The selected candidate shall be responsible for charge and care of HDC / KoPT’s money, goods and stores and all other property that may be entrusted on them and they will be accountable for the same.
- The contractual engagement may be terminated by giving one month’s notice from either side. However, the engagement is terminable with 24 hours’ notice for unsatisfactory performance and for any act considered to be derogatory / detrimental to the interest of HDC / KoPT.
- The selected candidate would have to submit Character / Antecedent Certificate in the prescribed proforma upon their selection.
HOW TO APPLY :
- Candidates are requested to register over telephone with Manager (P&IR) (9434063160) / Medical Superintendent (9434734011) prior to 10:30 a.m. on December 06, 2014.
- Candidates must appear for the Walk-In-Interview with an application furnishing detailed biodata, including name, date of birth, permanent address, address for communication, contact phone number, e-mail address, nationality, religion, details of educational and professional qualification, details of experience and post held (indicating name of the employer, salary drawn and present pay scale) or any other relevant information, with one recent passport size photograph and self-certified photo copies of relevant certificates / testimonials.
- Please note that the said Walk – in Interview for the said selection will be held at Kolkata Port Trust Guest House, 93, Chowringhee Road, Kolkata–700020 (near Exide Crossing), from 11a.m. to 1p.m. on December 06, 2014 and for which the candidates must report to the officer in-charge at the aforesaid venue at 10.30 a.m. on the said date.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in Interview :December 06, 2014
VENUE : Kolkata Port Trust Guest House, 93, Chowringhee Road, Kolkata–700020
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From KPT|
28-02-2017 , 01-03-2017