Kolkata Port Trust has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Electrical Supervisor through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Kolkata Port Trust
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Electrical Supervisor on or before 06/11/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Kolkata Port Trust
Vacancy Name :Electrical Supervisor
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.24,000/-pm
Job Location : Kolkata
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 06/11/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Kolkata Port Trust, Kolkata
Detail Of Kolkata Port Trust Electrical Supervisor Recruitment:
Kolkata Port Trust intends to engage nine (9) numbers Electrical Supervisor (on contract) under Mechanical & Electrical Engineering Department on contractual basis on following terms and conditions :-
- The engagement will be for a period of one year and on expiry of the said period, the contractual engagement will be automatically terminated. However, on expiry of the contract, KoPT reserves the right to enter into a fresh contract for such period and on such terms as may be mutually agreed upon.
- Educational qualification & experience :- a) Candidate must have at least School Final or its equivalent examination and also possess diploma or equivalent passing out certificate in Electrical Engineering from recognized technical institute. b) Candidate must have 5 yrs. experience in Electrical Engineering Organization of repute as Supervisor and must have experience in construction and maintenance of domestic and industrial wiring, electrical equipment, overhead and underground distribution system, workshop practice, electronics circuits & control system or experience in refrigeration and airconditioning, lifts etc. c) Candidate must possess Electrical Supervisor’s Certificate of Competency, Part-I, II & XI. issued by Directorate of Electricity, Govt. of West Bengal.
- Age : Applicant’s minimum age as on last date of submission of application must be 30 yrs.
- Duties & Responsibilities :- a) Responsible for various operation, maintenance and project works pertaining to Electrical Division including power supply from CESC/WBSEDCL to KoPT. b) Maintenance / project works of existing / up-coming installations scattered in different locations under Kolkata Dock System. c) Managing personnel and spares. d) Any other job as will be assigned.
- The selected candidate will be paid monthly fixed consolidated remuneration at the rate of Rs.24,000/- .
- The selected candidate may avail of the facility of KoPT accommodation (unfurnished) on payment of license fee/rent as applicable.
- The office of the selected candidate will normally be the office of Superintending Engineer (Electrical) Mechanical & Electrical Engineering Department, 8, Garden Reach Road, Kolkata – 700 043. Individuals will be required to discharge their duties from the points of posting inside / outside the Docks. The candidate will be required to work full time on all working days of the places of posting. They may be required to work in shifts. For work on any weekly off-day /declared national holiday in exigency, the candidate will be granted a compensatory day of rest conveniently in lieu thereof and the candidate will not be entitled to any other compensation, monitory or otherwise, for the same. They will get one day weekly off.
- The candidates will be entitled to 15 days leave in a year (12 months from the date of engagement and proportionate in case of shorter period of engagement) which may be availed of with prior approval. For any unauthorised absence in excess of 15 days, pro-rata deduction will be made from the consolidated remuneration.
- Additional sick leave to the extent of 10 days in a year (12 months from the date of engagement and proportionate in case of shorter period of engagement) on illness may be allowed without any deduction from the remuneration on the basis of certification from KoPT’s Medical Officer. Intimation of sickness should be reported to the Head of the Deptt. /Reporting Officer forthwith in writing together with certificate of illness from a Registered Medical Practitioner in addition to verbal intimation over phone. For absence beyond the stipulated period of 10 days sick leave in a year, proportionate deduction from the remuneration will be made.
- The selected candidate will be entitled to Indoor & Outdoor Medical facilities as are available in KoPT Centenary Hospital for self only. However, no reimbursement for medicine / medical articles purchased from outside, diagnostic test done outside or treatment receipt outside will be allowed. The restriction will not apply for treatment of any injury sustained due to accident occurred in the course of and arising out of employment. If the candidate is required to go on official tour outside Head Quarters, he will be entitled to TA/DA as applicable to corresponding regular post of Jr. Engineer Grade-I. The candidate will report to Superintending Engineer (Elect) / Executive Engineer (Elect) of Mechanical and Electrical Engineering Department. The selected candidate will be responsible for the charge & care of KoPT’s money, goods & stores and all other property that may be entrusted on them and they will be accountable for the same. The engagement of the selected candidate may also be terminated by giving one month’s notice from either side. However, the engagement is terminable on 24 hrs. notice for unsatisfactory performance and for any act considered to be derogatory /detrimental to interest of KoPT. The selected candidate will have to furnish requisite information for antecedent verification by the local Police station of their places of residence.
Selection Procedure For Kolkata Port Trust – Electrical Supervisor Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 06/11/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Electrical Supervisor Vacancy in Kolkata Port Trust:
Application furnishing detailed bio-data including name, father’s name, date of birth, permanent address, address of communication, whether belongs to SC/ST/OBC category(if yes, necessary substantiating documents to be enclosed), nationality, educational & professional qualification, Electrical Supervisor’s Certificate of Competency particulars, experience & post held, extra curricular activities and any other relevant information with two recent passport size photographs should be submitted in sealed envelop superscribed “Application for contractual engagement as Electrical Supervisor to the Chief Mechanical Engineer, Mechanical & Electrical Engineering Department, Kolkata Port Trust, 8, Garden Reach Road, Kolkata – 700 043. The last date for receipt of application is 06.11.2015. Incomplete application or application receipt after 06.11.2015 will not be entertained.
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 06/11/2015