Kolkata Port Trust has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of General Duty Medical Officers through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed DIPLOMA can apply for the new recruitment notification from Kolkata Port Trust
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this General Duty Medical Officers. Walk in Interview will be held on 02/03/2015 date between 11 AM to 1 PM. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Kolkata Port Trust|
|Vacancy Name||General Duty Medical Officers|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Walkin Apply for this job||02/03/2015|
|Walkin Address for the Job Vacancy||Diamond Harbour Road, Majerhat, Kolkata-700053|
Detail of Kolkata Port Trust General Duty Medical Officers Recruitment:
Kolkata Port Trust intends to engage 3 (Three) GDMOs on contractual basis for its own Centenary Hospital & Dispensary (ISO 9001 : 2008 Certified) at 1, Diamond Harbour Road, Majerhat, Kolkata-700053 ( Near Majerhat Bridge / Station ) , and prepare a panel for future engagement from the empanelled list. Eligibility criteria and terms and conditions of the engagement are set out below :
- Walk-in-Interview to be held on 02-03-2015 at Centenary Hospital from 11 AM to 1 PM.
- Age – Upto 35 years as on 28-02-2015.
- Candidates must possess MBBS degree from a recognized University/Institute with one year compulsory internship.
- One year post internship experience as House Staff/RMO in a first grade hospital.
- Preference will be given to candidates having 2 years experience in a recognized hospital or a hospital of repute.
- The engagement will be for a period of one year and on expiry of the said period, the contractual engagement will be automatically terminated. However, on expiry of the contract, KoPT reserves the right to enter into a fresh contract for such period and on such terms as may be mutually agreed upon.
- The candidates will be paid a fixed consolidated remuneration of Rs.54000/- per month plus Medical Benefit for self only..
- The candidate will be required to stay in KoPT accommodation (unfurnished) at standard licence fee, subject to availability.
- The candidate will have to work for 6 days in a week in shift duties in ICU, Wards, Operation Theatre, OPD and Casualty on rotation as per requirement, with staggered weekly day of rest. He/She may also be required to work in general shift duty and may have to be ‘on call’ to handle any emergency.
- The candidate will be entitled to 15 days leave in a year (and proportionate in case of engagement for a lesser period) which may be availed of with prior approval, for any unauthorised absence in excess of admissible leave, pro rata deduction will be made from the consolidated remuneration.
- Additionally, sick leave to the extent of 10 days in a year (12 months from the date of engagement and proportionate in case of engagement for a lesser period) on the ground of illness may be allowed without any deduction from the remuneration on the basis of certification from the KoPT Medical Officer. Intimation of sickness should be conveyed to the Head of the Department/ Reporting Officer forthwith in writing together with certificate of illness from a Registered Medical Practitioner, in addition to verbal intimation over phone.
- For work on any weekly off day/declared National Holiday in exigency, the candidate will be granted a compensatory day of rest conveniently, in lieu thereof and the candidate will not be entitled to any other compensation, monetary or otherwise, for the same.
- The candidate will be entitled to indoor and outdoor medical facilities as are available in KoPT Centenary Hospital for self only. However, no reimbursement for medicine/medical articles purchased from outside, diagnostic test done outside or treatment received outside, will be allowed.
- The candidate will report to Sr. Dy. CMO-I/II/III. The candidate will be responsible for the charge and care of KoPT’s goods and stores and all other properties that may be entrusted on him and will be accountable for the same. The contractual engagement may be terminated by giving one month’s notice from either side, However, the engagement is also terminable on 24 hours’ notice for unsatisfactory performance and/or any act considered to be derogatory/ detrimental to the interest of the Kolkata Port Trust. The engagement is subject to verification of antecedent of the candidate.
Selection Procedure for Kolkata Port Trust – General Duty Medical Officers Post:
- Written Test on 02/03/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for General Duty Medical Officers Vacancy in Kolkata Port Trust:
Application furnishing detailed Bio-data including name, Data of Birth, Permanent Address, Address for communication, Nationality, Education and Professional qualification, experience and post held, extracurricular activities and relevant information with recent passport size photographs should be submitted in sealed envelope superscribed “Application for Contractual Engagement as Surveyor to the Chief Engineer, Kolkata Port Trust, 15, Strand Road, Kolkata- 700001”. Latest by 31 st March, 2015. Incomplete information or application received after 31st March, 2015 will not be entertained.
Important dates to remember :
Walkin Date for this job 02/03/2015
Venue : KOLKATA PORT TRUST MEDICAL DEPARTMENT CENTENARY HOSPITAL 1, DIAMOND HARBOUR ROAD KOLKATA-700053
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From KPT|
|Other State Government jobs|
23-02-2017 , 24-02-2017