Kolkata Port Trust has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Multi-Skill Assistant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed 12TH can apply for the new recruitment notification from Kolkata Port Trust
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Multi-Skill Assistant on or before 23/03/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Kolkata Port Trust|
|Vacancy Name||Multi-Skill Assistant|
|Total No of Vacancy||10 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||23/03/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Manager(P&IR), Haldia Dock Complex, Jawahar Tower Connector Building, P.O.-Haldia Township, Dist.-Purba Medinipur, PIN – 721607|
Detail of Kolkata Port Trust Multi-Skill Assistant Recruitment:
Kolkata Port Trust, Haldia Dock Complex intends to engage 10 ** (Ten) Multi-Skill Assistant on contractual basis under HDC, KoPT at Haldia. Applications are invited from Indian nationals for the aforesaid contractual engagement, the details of eligibility criteria of which are given below:- [** The numbers of engagements are indicative only. The same may increase / decrease in future, as per actual requirements]
- No of post : 10
- Age should be 25 years or above as on February 01, 2015.
- Educational qualification : i) Must have passed Higher Secondary or equivalent (10+2) ii) Must have Stenography proficiency of 70 words per minute and Typing speed of 30 words per minute. iii) Must have knowledge on computer (MS Office, e-mail, internet, etc.)
Selection Procedure for Kolkata Port Trust – Multi-Skill Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 23/03/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
Terms & Conditions of contractual engagement of Multi-Skill Assistant.:
- The engagement will be for a period of 1(one) year and on expiry of the said period, the contractual engagement will be automatically terminated. However, on expiry of the contract, H.D.C., KoPT reserves the right to enter into a fresh contract for such period and such terms as may be mutually agreed upon by the parties. The selected candidate will be responsible for all work related to Stenography & Typing on computers. He will also be responsible for all clerical work related to office files / records and documents.
- The selected candidate will be paid a fixed consolidated remuneration of Rs.17,500/- (Rupees seventeen thousand and five hundred only) per month. The selected candidate may avail of HDC accommodation (unfurnished) at Haldia on payment of license fee / rent as applicable. Electricity charges shall have to be borne by the candidate at actuals.
- You may be required to work at any place / office within the jurisdiction of HDC, KoPT. You will be required to work primarily in general shifts, or in other shifts, if situation so warrants. You will have to work for 6 (six) / 5 (five) days in a week (as per requirement) and will normally be entitled to a weekly off-day. If situation so warrants, the weekly day of rest may be changed with prior intimation. In exigency of work, you may also be booked on Holidays / Weekly Off days / Overtime hours beyond your scheduled duty hours, for which appropriate relief may be considered, as per the discretion of the competent authority. For (for candidates engaged for 5 days in a week) work on Saturday due to exigencies of work, no additional compensation / off-day will be provided.
- The selected candidate will be entitled to 15 days’ leave in a year, (12 months from the date of engagement and proportionate in case of shorter period of engagement) which may be availed of with prior approval. For any absence in excess of 15 days, pro-rata deduction will be made from the consolidated remuneration.
- Additionally, leave on medical grounds, to the extent of 10 days in a year (12 months from the date of engagement and proportionate in case of shorter period of engagement) on illness may be allowed without any deduction from the remuneration on the basis of certification from HDC Medical Officer. Intimation of sickness should be reported to the Medical Superintendent / Reporting Officer forthwith in writing together with the certificate of illness from a registered Medical Practitioner in addition to verbal intimation over phone. The selected candidate will be entitled to indoor and outdoor medical facilities as are available in Port Hospital, Haldia for self and spouse only. However, no reimbursement for medicine / medical articles purchased from outside, diagnostic test done outside or treatment received outside will be allowed. This restriction will not apply for treatment of any injury sustained due to accident, occurred in the course of and arising out of the contractual engagement
- If you are required to go on official tour outside Head Quarters at Haldia, you will be entitled to TA / DA, as applicable. The selected candidate will be entitled to avail canteen facility as is available to the regular employees of HDC.
- You will report to the officer, as will be authorised by the concerned HOD. The selected candidate will be responsible for the charge and care of the HDC, KoPT’s money, goods and stores and all other property that may be entrusted to him/ her and will be accountable for the same.
- The contractual engagement may be terminated by giving one month’s notice from either side. However, the engagement is also terminable on 24 hour’s notice for unsatisfactory performance and for any act considered to be derogatory / detrimental to the interest of HDC, KoPT. The selected candidate will have to submit a character / antecedent certificate in a prescribed proforma, after selection for such contract engagement.
How to apply for Multi-Skill Assistant Vacancy in Kolkata Port Trust:
Interested candidates, fulfilling the above eligibility criteria and agreeable to the terms & conditions given in the enclosure, may apply in the enclosed proforma with one recent passport size photograph and self certified photocopies of relevant certificates / testimonials. Application in sealed envelope superscribed “Application for contractual engagement of Multi-Skill Assistant”, should reach the Manager(P&IR), Haldia Dock Complex, Jawahar Tower Connector Building, P.O.-Haldia Township, Dist.-Purba Medinipur, PIN – 721607, by March 23, 2015. Mere fulfilment of the eligibility criteria will not confer any right upon the candidate for selection. Management reserves the right to cancel the selection process without any reference to the candidates. Incomplete application or application received after the last date may not be entertained.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 23/03/2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From Kolkata Port Trust|
|Other State Government jobs|
26-01-2017 , 27-01-2017