Kolkata Port Trust has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Surveyor through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed DIPLOMA can apply for the new recruitment notification from Kolkata Port Trust
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Surveyor on or before 31/03/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Kolkata Port Trust|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||31/03/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Chief Engineer, Kolkata Port Trust, 15, Strand Road, Kolkata- 700001|
Detail of Kolkata Port Trust Surveyor Recruitment:
Kolkata Port Trust intends to engage on contract basis one Surveyor under Civil Engineering Department for a period of one year initially at a consolidated remuneration of Rs. 18720/- (Rupees Eighteen thousand seven hundred twenty only) per month on the following terms and conditions:-.
- The engagement will be for a period of one year and on expiry of the said period, the contractual engagement will be automatically terminated. However, on expiry of the contract, KoPT reserves the right to enter into a fresh contract for such period and on such terms and conditions as may be mutually agreed upon.
- The selected candidate must possess the following qualification and experience. i) Diploma in Surveyor from a recognised institution with a minimum of 60% marks. ii) 3 years working experience in Surveyor job in any Govt./reputed Pvt. Organisation.
- Age not more than 30 years as on 1st March, 2015.
- The Surveyor will be required to carry out the job for necessary Survey required for execution of Civil Engineering Works under the jurisdiction of KoPT.
- The selected candidate will be paid a fixed consolidated remuneration of Rs. 18720/- (Rupees Eighteen thousand seven hundred twenty only) per month.
- The selected candidate will be entitled to 15 days’ leave, which may be availed of with prior approval. For any unauthorised absence in excess of 15 days’, pro rata deduction will be made from the consolidated remuneration.
- Additionally, the selected candidate will be entitled to 10 days’ Sick Leave on illness without any deduction from the remuneration on the basis of certification from KoPT Medical Officer. Intimation of sickness should be reported to the Head of Department/Reporting Officer forthwith in writing together with the Certification of illness from the Registered Medical Practitioner in addition to verbal intimation over phone.
- The selected candidate will be entitled to indoor and outdoor medical facilities as are available in KoPT Centenary Hospital for self only. However, no reimbursement for medicine/medical article purchased from outside, diagnostic test done outside or treatment received outside would be allowed.
- The selected candidate would be entitled to medical benefits as available in KoPT Hospital for injury sustained due to accident in course of and arising out of employment.
- The selected candidate would be responsible for the charge and care of KoPT money, goods and stores and all other property that may be entrusted to him and would be accountable for the same.
- On official tour outside head quarters, the candidate will be entailed to TA/DA as applicable to the regular incumbent of equivalent.
- The candidate will be required to work at any place/office with in the jurisdiction of KoPT.
- The candidate may avail the facility of KOPT accommodation (unfurnished) on payment of license fee/rent, as applicable.
- The candidate will be required to work fulltime for 5/6 days (as applicable at the place of work/office) in a week and will normally be entitled a weekly off day. However, in case of necessity he may be required to work on Saturday (where it is 5 days a week) for work on weekly off day/declared National Holiday in exigency, he will be granted a compensatory day of rest conveniently, in lieu thereof, and for this no other compensation, monetary or otherwise would be granted.
- The contractual engagement may be terminated by giving one months’ notice from either side. However, the engagement is terminable on 24 hours notice for unsatisfactory performance and for any act considered to be derogatory/detrimental to the interest of the KoPT.
- The engagement would be subject to antecedent police verification from local Police Station.
Selection Procedure for Kolkata Port Trust – Surveyor Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 31/03/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Surveyor Vacancy in Kolkata Port Trust:
Application furnishing detailed Bio-data including name, Data of Birth, Permanent Address, Address for communication, Nationality, Education and Professional qualification, experience and post held, extracurricular activities and relevant information with recent passport size photographs should be submitted in sealed envelope superscribed “Application for Contractual Engagement as Surveyor to the Chief Engineer, Kolkata Port Trust, 15, Strand Road, Kolkata- 700001”. Latest by 31 st March, 2015. Incomplete information or application received after 31st March, 2015 will not be entertained.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 31/03/2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From KPT|
|Other State Government jobs|
26-10-2016 , 27-10-2016