Kolkata Port Trust has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Traffic Manager through recruitment notification – Kolkata Port Trust Recruitment 2015 – No. Admn/7282/1/TM/XI. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Kolkata Port Trust
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Traffic Manager on or before 31/08/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Kolkata Port Trust
Vacancy Name :Traffic Manager
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.1,42,500/-pm
Job Location : Kolkata
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 31/08/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Secretary, Kolkata Port Trust, 15, Strand Road, Kolkata-700 001
Detail Of Kolkata Port Trust Traffic Manager Recruitment:
Applications are invited from Indian Nationals for filling up the post of the Traffic Manager by direct recruitment. The post of Traffic Manager is in the rank of Head of Department in the scale of pay of Rs.51,300 – 73,000/-. The incumbent to this post is responsible for overall in charge of the Traffic Department in the matter of cargo, shipping and Port Railway related operations at the Transit Docks, riverside jetties, wharves, Container Terminal, Lighterage and Anchorage. Loading & Unloading of vessels in docks and jetties is subject to the control of Traffic Manager.
- Eligibility: The candidate should not be more than 40 years of age as on 31st August, 2015 and should have a degree in any Discipline from a recognized University with thirteen years experience in shipping / cargo operations / railway transportation in executive cadre in an Industrial / Commercial / Government undertaking.
- Reservation : The post is unreserved and is identified as suitable for PWD category (OH/VH/HH).
- Pay & Allowance : In addition to pay in the above scale, the incumbent will be entitled to IDA, Cafeteria, HRA, etc. and the total emoluments at the beginning of the scale would be Rs.1,42,500/- approximately per month. The incumbent will be covered under New Pension Scheme and will also be entitled to LTC, leave encashment, gratuity and medical facilities for self and dependent family members.
Selection Procedure For Kolkata Port Trust – Traffic Manager Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 31/08/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Traffic Manager Vacancy in Kolkata Port Trust:
The application containing detailed bio data with name, date of birth, permanent address, address of communication, nationality, religion, detail of educational and professional qualification, experience in different capacities with post held (indicating name of the employer) and pay scale, current salary drawn with pay scale, whether SC/ST/OBC/PH, extracurricular activity or any other relevant information with two recent passport size photographs and self attested copies of supporting documents/certificates should be submitted in sealed envelope
superscribing “Application for the post of Traffic Manager, Kolkata Port Trust” to the Secretary, Kolkata Port Trust, 15, Strand Road, Kolkata-700 001 by 31st August, 2015. Incomplete application or application received after 31st August, 2015 will not be entertained.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 31/08/2015
Reference: Kolkata Port Trust Recruitment 2015 – No. Admn/7282/1/TM/XI
22-01-2017 , 23-01-2017