Kolkata Port Trust has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Marine Engineers through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.Tech/ B.E can apply for the new recruitment notification from Kolkata Port Trust
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Junior Marine Engineers on or before 27/03/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Kolkata Port Trust|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Marine Engineers|
|Total No of Vacancy||04 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||27/03/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Director, Marine Department, Kolkata Port Trust, 15,Strand Road, Kolkata-700001.|
Detail of Kolkata Port Trust Junior Marine Engineers Recruitment:
Kolkata Port Trust intends to engage 4 Jr. Marine Engineers under Marine Department at Kolkata Dock System initially for a period of 1 year on contract basis for which applications are invited from amongst a Retired Petty Officer, Marine Engineering (POME) / Licentiate in Marine Engineering (LME) of Indian Navy. (b) Officers of Merchant Navy
- No of post : 04
- Qualification & Experience : i) Full time apprenticeship in an approved Marine Workshop and simultaneous attendance to an approved course of Engineering in a Technical school and passing requisite examination as required for Diploma of the school. ii)Apprentices from Marine Workshop who are eligible to appear in Part-‘A’ of 2nd Class Engineering’s Examination of MOT, preference being given candidates with 2nd Class MOT Certificate or Inland Engineer Certificate. Engineer (POME) / Licentiate in Marine Engineering (LME) of Indian Navy will be eligible, preference being given to candidates with Sea experience on diesel and steam.
- Age Limit : Not exceeding 50 years as on 1.3.2015.
- Remuneration : Rs. 30,708/- per month (consolidated)
Selection Procedure for Kolkata Port Trust – Junior Marine Engineers Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 27/03/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Junior Marine Engineers Vacancy in Kolkata Port Trust:
Application in plain paper furnishing detailed Bio-data including name, date of birth, permanent address, mobile & residential telephone Nos., address for communication, nationality, educational and professional qualification, experience and any other relevant information with 2 recent passport sized photographs should be submitted in sealed envelop superscribing “Application for the post of Jr. Marine Engineer on contract under Marine Department at Kolkata Dock System” to Director, Marine Department, Kolkata Port Trust, 15,Strand Road, Kolkata-700001. Photocopies of educational and professional qualification certificates, age proof certificate should be enclosed. Last date of receipt of application is 27.03.2015. For News paper Advertisement Kolkata Port Trust intends to engage 4 Jr. Marine Engineers under Marine Department at Kolkata Dock System on contract basis. Please visit KoPT Website www.kolkataporttrust.gov.in for further details.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 27/03/2015
28-10-2016 , 29-10-2016