Kolkata Port Trust has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Trainee Pilots through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.Sc, Master Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from Kolkata Port Trust
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Trainee Pilots on or before 31/07/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Kolkata Port Trust
Vacancy Name : Trainee Pilots
Educational Qualification : B.Sc, Any Masters Degree
Total No Of Vacancy : 10 Posts
Salary : Rs.20,600-58,000/-pm
Job Location : Kolkata
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 31/07/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Director, Marine Department, Kolkata Port Trust, 15 Strand Road, Kolkata – 700 001
Detail Of Kolkata Port Trust Trainee Pilots Recruitment:
Kolkata Port Trust intends to recruit 10 Trainee Pilots at Kolkata Dock System for which applications are invited from candidates in possession of any of the following certificate of competencies issued by the Director General of Shipping, Government of India.
- Number of vacancies-10 [2-OBC,1-SC &1-ST]
- Qualification : a. Master (FG)/Dredge Master-Gr.-I or equivalent. b. 1 st Mate’s (FG)/Dredge Master- Gr.-II. c. 2 nd Mate’s (FG)/Dredge Mate- Gr.-I d. B. Sc. Nautical Science
- Salary : The candidates will join as Trainee Pilots and on successful completion of the prescribed training schedule, they would be adjusted against regular vacancies of Pilots in the scale of pay of Rs. 32,900-58,000/- except for those candidates in possession of Master (FG) certificate/ Dredge Master-Grade-I or equivalent certificates issued by the Indian Navy/Coast Guard who would directly join at the bottom of pilot’s scale of pay i.e. Rs. 32,900-58,000/-. Gross salary after qualifying as Pilot is likely to be approximately Rs. 90,000/-per month. The incumbents in addition to their emoluments will also be entitled to LTC, Leave Encashment, Gratuity, Provident Fund and Medical facilities for self and family. During the training period the incumbents will be paid monthly remuneration depending on entry qualifications which are as follows.
- AGE LIMIT: (a) Not exceeding 25 years for B. Sc. Nautical Science as on 01.06.2015.(b) Not exceeding 30 years in case of candidates possessing 2nd Mate’s (FG)/1st Mate (FG)/ Dredge Master- Gr.-II./Dredge Mate- Gr.-I. (c) Not exceeding 35 years for Master (FG) candidates/Dredge Master- Gr.-I or equivalent. 5. The age limit will be relaxable for 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates. The post is not suitable for PWD category (OH/HH/VH). 6. The selected candidates will be required to execute a BOND that they would serve the Port at least for a period of 5 years on qualifying as Pilot, prior to joining KoPT.
Selection Procedure For Kolkata Port Trust – Trainee Pilots Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 31/07/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Trainee Pilots Vacancy in Kolkata Port Trust:
Application in plain paper furnishing detailed Bio-data including name, date of birth, permanent address, mobile and residential telephone numbers, address for communication, nationality, whether SC/ST/OBC, educational and professional qualification, experience and any other relevant information with two recent passport size photographs should be submitted in sealed envelope superscribing “Application for the post of Trainee Pilot at Kolkata Dock System” to the Director, Marine Department, Kolkata Port Trust, 15 Strand Road, Kolkata – 700 001. Photocopies of caste, educational and professional qualification certificates, age proof certificate should be enclosed. Last
date of receipt of applications is 31st July, 2015.Unsigned /incomplete applications or those received after the last date will not be accepted.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 31/07/2015
05-12-2016 , 06-12-2016