Kolkata Port Trust invites application for the recruitment of Assistant Vigilance Officer Grade – II with Degree holders
Company name : Kolkata Port Trust
Posts : Assistant Vigilance Officer Grade – II
Qualification : Degree
Salary : Rs.16400-40000/- P.M.
No of Post : 01
Location : Kolkata
Last date to apply : 24.12.2014
Details of Post :
Assistant Vigilance Officer Grade – II:
One vacancy of Asstt. Vigilance Officer Gr.II under Haldia Dock Complex, Kolkata Port Trust in the scale of pay of Rs. 16400-40500/-, is to be filled up by deputation from the officers holding analogous posts, or officers holding posts in the scale of pay of Rs.19100-51100/- (pre-revised scale of pay of Rs.11000-29400/-) and above with 5 years’ regular service in those grades in a Major Port Trust / Central Govt. / State Govt. / Public Sector Undertaking / Autonomous Body. Preference will be given to persons having experience in vigilance work / Ex-Serviceman.
- No of post : 01
- Scale of Pay: Rs. 16400-40000/- (Class –II Officer).
- Qualification Essential : Must possess Degree of a recognized University.
- Experience : 5 years experience in the scale of pay of Rs. 19100-51100/- and above (pre-revised scale of pay of Rs.11000-29400/-)
- Pay & Allowance The scale of pay for the post is Rs.16400-40500/- in the IDA pattern. Present monthly emoluments at the minimum of the pay scale is about Rs. 32539/-.
- Other benefits include subsidized accommodation, free medical facilities, L.T.C., Provident Fund, Gratuity, Subsidized transportation, Subsidized schooling for wards etc., as admissible, as per rules of Haldia Dock Complex.
- Incumbents fulfilling the above eligibility criteria may apply through proper channel, enclosing 2 passport size photographs, giving detailed bio-data, including name, date of birth, permanent address, address of communication, nationality, religion, whether SC/ST/OBC, details of educational and professional qualification, details of experience, posts held (including name of the post, scale of pay and name of employer) present basic pay and scale of pay, e-mail address, contact phone number, extra curricular activities and any other relevant information and enclosing therewith copies of all supporting documents.
How to apply:
Complete applications, through proper channel, should reach the office of the Manager, Personnel & Industrial Relations Division, Haldia Dock Complex, Jawahar Tower Building, P.O.-Haldia Township, P.S.-Haldia, Dist.-Purba Medinipur, PIN-721607, latest by December 24, 2014 in a sealed envelop, superscribing “Application for the post of Asstt. Vigilance Officer Gr.II”. The authority forwarding the application is requested to verify that the application is in order and should enclose a certificate alongwith the application, in the format as enclosed herewith. It should also be accompanied by certified true copies of the Annual Confidential Reports / Annual Performance Appraisal Reports for the last 5 years of the applicant(s). Applications received late or incomplete applications or applications received without the aforesaid certificate, as per the prescribed proforma, may not be considered.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last date to apply: 24.12.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From Kolkata Port Trust|
04-12-2016 , 05-12-2016