Kolkata Port Trust has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Chief Co-ordinator (Oil Terminal) through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate/ Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Kolkata Port Trust
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Chief Co-ordinator (Oil Terminal) Job on or before 24.02.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Kolkata Port Trust|
|Vacancy Name||Chief Co-ordinator (Oil Terminal)|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate/ Any Post Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||24.02.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Haldia Dock Complex, Jawahar Tower Connector Building, P.O.-Haldia Township, Dist.- Purba Medinipur, PIN – 721607|
Detail of Kolkata Port Trust Chief Co-ordinator (Oil Terminal) Recruitment:
Kolkata Port Trust, Haldia Dock Complex intends to engage 1 (one) Chief Co-ordinator (Oil Terminal) on contract basis under the Marine Operational Division, HDC, KoPT at Haldia. Applications are invited from Indian nationals for the aforesaid contractual engagement, the details of eligibility criteria of which are given below:-
- Age: Age should be 25 years or above as on January 01, 2015.
- Essential qualification & Experience : i) Must have held a rank of Commander in the Indian Navy or an equivalent rank in the Indian Coast Guard OR Must have 1st Mate Foreign going with Advanced Fire Fighting and Tanker Terminal Operation course from the Directorate General of Shipping accredited Institutes. ii) Must have domain knowledge of tanker operations, fire fighting and pollution control, assistance in berthing and unberthing, ability to deal with senior officers of the Indian Coast Guard, Oil Companies and other regulatory authorities
Terms & Conditions of contractual engagement of Chief Co-ordinator (Oil Terminal)
- The engagement will be for a period of 1(one) year and on expiry of the said period, the contractual engagement will be automatically terminated. However, on expiry of the contract, H.D.C., KoPT reserves the right to enter into a fresh contract for such period and such terms as may be mutually agreed upon by the parties.
- The selected candidate will be responsible for operations of all the three oil jetties, barge jetties-I & II, and Oil terminals at berth no.2 and 3. He will be the nodal officer for Pollution Control activities within the limits of Haldia Dock Complex. He will also be responsible for fire fighting on vessels from the River Side / Basin with the Dy. Manager, Operations. Dy Manager (Operations) and Chief Co-ordinator (Oil Terminals), in absence of one, will carry out duties of the other. He will also be responsible to liase with other oil industries operating at HDC and statutory bodies for fighting Pollution and Disaster Management.
- The selected candidate will be paid a fixed consolidated remuneration of Rs.65,000/- per month.
- The selected candidate may avail of HDC accommodation (unfurnished) at Haldia on payment of license fee / rent as applicable. Electricity charges shall have to be borne by the candidate at actuals.
- The office of the selected candidate will normally be at any of the working points under MO Divisions, HDC.
- The selected candidate will be required to work in shifts on rotation i.e. morning, afternoon & night as per the requirements. He may also be required to work on general shift duty, if situation so warrants. He will have to work for 6 days in a week and will be given a staggered weekly day of rest. If situation so warrants, the weekly day of rest may be changed with prior intimation. For work on any weekly off day / declared National Holiday in exigency, the candidate will be granted a compensatory day of rest conveniently in lieu thereof and she will not be entitled to any other compensation, monetary or otherwise, for the same.
- The selected candidate will be entitled to 15 days’ leave in a year, (12 months from the date of engagement and proportionate in case of shorter period of engagement) which may be availed of with prior approval. For any absence in excess of 15 days, pro-rata deduction will be made from the consolidated remuneration.
- Additionally, leave on medical grounds, to the extent of 10 days in a year (12 months from the date of engagement and proportionate in case of shorter period of engagement) on illness may be allowed without any deduction from the remuneration on the basis of certification from HDC Medical Officer. Intimation of sickness should be reported to the Medical Superintendent / Reporting Officer forthwith in writing together with the certificate of illness from a registered Medical Practitioner in addition to verbal intimation over phone.
- The selected candidate will be entitled to indoor and outdoor medical facilities as are available in Port Hospital, Haldia for self and spouse only. However, no reimbursement for medicine / medical articles purchased from outside, diagnostic test done outside or treatment received outside will be allowed. This restriction will not apply for treatement of any injury sustained due to accident, occurred in the course of and arising out of the contractual engagement
- If the selected candidate is required to go on official tour outside Head Quarters at Haldia, he will be entitled to TA / DA as applicable to the regular incumbents in the posts of Dy. Manager of MO Division
- The selected candidate will be entitled to avail canteen facility as is available to the regular employees of HDC.
- The selected candidate would directly report to the Manager (MO), HDC or any officer authorized by him.
- The selected candidate will be responsible for the charge and care of the HDC, KoPT’s money, goods and stores and all other property that may be entrusted to her and she will be accountable for the same.
- The contractual engagement may be terminated by giving one month’s notice from either side. However, the engagement is also terminable on 24 hour’s notice for unsatisfactory performance and for any act considered to be derogatory / detrimental to the interest of HDC, KoPT.
- The selected candidate will have to submit character / antecedent certificate in a prescribed proforma, after selection for such contract engagement.
Selection Procedure for Kolkata Port Trust – Chief Co-ordinator (Oil Terminal) Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 24.02.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Chief Co-ordinator (Oil Terminal) Vacancy in Kolkata Port Trust:
Interested candidates, fulfilling the above eligibility criteria and agreeable to the terms & conditions given in the enclosure, may apply in the enclosed proforma with one recent passport size photograph and self certified photocopies of relevant certificates / testimonials. Application in sealed envelope superscribed “Application for contractual engagement of Chief Co-ordinator (Oil Terminal)”, should reach the Manager(P&IR), Haldia Dock Complex, Jawahar Tower Connector Building, P.O.-Haldia Township, Dist.- Purba Medinipur, PIN – 721607, by February 24, 2015. Mere fulfilment of the eligibility criteria will not confer any right upon the candidate for selection. Management reserves the right to cancel the selection process without any reference to the candidates. Incomplete application or application received after the last date may not be entertained.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 24.02.2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From KPT|
|Other State Government jobs|
23-02-2017 , 24-02-2017