Koneru Lakshmaiah University (KLU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Professors/Associate Professors/Assistant Professors through recruitment notification – Koneru Lakshmaiah University (KLU) Recruitment 2015 – DAVP 10601/11/0050/1415. Candidates who have completed Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Koneru Lakshmaiah University (KLU)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Professors/Associate Professors/Assistant Professors Job on or before 03/02/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Koneru Lakshmaiah University (KLU)|
|Vacancy Name||Professors/Associate Professors/Assistant Professors|
|Total No of Vacancy||03 Post|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||03/02/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy|| K L University,
Green Fields, Vaddeswaram,
Guntur District, A.P., INDIA.
Pincode : 522 502.
Detail of Koneru Lakshmaiah University (KLU)Professors/Associate Professors/Assistant Professors Recruitment:
K L University knowledge-base stems from the presence of eminent and highly qualified academic staff that brings with them rich industrial, research and teaching experience. The average age of faculty is about 35 years. The wisdom, vision and values they impart to the students go a long way in making the students successful professionals.
- The university signed 20 MOUS with foreign universities and 10 with Indian organizations. Using MOUS and the independent contacts the faculty and the departments of the university entered into 138 Collaborations out of which 36 collaborations are related to conducting Joint research.
- The university has created state of the art Labs to facilitate research in KL University. 16 Research labs, 5 Centers of excellence and 6 special labs have been developed at approximate cost of Rs. 50 Crores.
- The university has grouped the entire faculty into 32 different research groups each group focusing in one specialization field of study and a set of research areas within the specializations. Each group is responsible for conducting quality research and align with the researchers world over in the same filed.
- Each research group is headed by a Senior Professor
- Each research group has faculty, scholars and students as members concentrating on a focused field of research
- Each research group is attached to a Lab
- The faculty of a research group specializes in a set of subjects related to their field of research group
- Research Group head ensure performance efficiency of the faculty teaching the courses in their domain.
- Students attached to the faculty join the group and conduct research
- Every research group has to tie-up with at least one foreign professor / University to conduct Joint Research.
- The university has budgeted Rs. 4 Crores to promote research during 2013-2014. The university has spent over Rs. 10 crore in the last 4 years. Some of the initiatives taken by the university to promote research in the university are.
- Internal research funding
- Deputing to QIP
- Fee Concessions for the faculty registering with KLU
- Stipend for full time scholars (Rs 16,000 Per Month )
- Higher emoluments for graduating PhD holders
- Financial incentives based on research outcome
- Financial assistance when papers are published in the Journals of high impact factor
- Funding for attending international conferences
- Conducting International conferences
- The University has a self-financed Academic Staff College, which conducts need based training programs, refresher courses and workshops on various subject areas regularly.
- The departments organize National and International Symposiums on specific subjects for technology and knowledge exchange, every department organizes one such event once in a year.
- University has over 3000+ e-journals subscription, is a member of Springer Verlog, IEEE, ASME and ACM digital libraries.
- University organizes several web based lectures (webinars) by USA/ UK based professors through the Academic Staff College
Apply for a Job in K.L. University
- Applications are invited for Academicians and Researchers in the following departments..
- Bio- Technology (BT)
- Civil Engineering (CE)
- Computer Science and Engineering (CSE)
- Electronics and Communication Engineering(ECE)
- Electronics and Computer Engineering (ECM)
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering (EEE)
- Electrical and Computer Engineering (EC)
- Mechanical Engineering (ME)
- Petroleum Engineering (PE)
- K.L.U Business School
- Commerce Department
- Journalism and Mass Communication
- Hotel Management and Catering
- Professor: Ph.D with more than 10 years of Academic Experience along with Sponsored Research Projects, Research Publication in reputed journals and Consultancy.
- Associate Professor: Ph.D with Minimum 5 Years of Experience with Good Number of Scopus Indexed Research Publications.
- Assistant Professor: Registered for Ph.D with Minimum 2 Years of Experience with inclined to Research work.
Selection Procedure for Koneru Lakshmaiah University (KLU)- Professors/Associate Professors/Assistant Professors Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 03/02/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Professors/Associate Professors/Assistant Professors Vacancy in Koneru Lakshmaiah University (KLU):
Applications may be sent to [email protected] For Any Information Contact: HR Campus : 0863-2399999 (Ext 1255)
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 03/02/2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From KLU|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
20-01-2017 , 21-01-2017