Konkan Railway Corporation Limited (KRCL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Company Secretary through recruitment notification – Konkan Railway Corporation Limited (KRCL) Recruitment 2015 – NOTIFICATION NO.CO/P-R/06/2015. Candidates who have completed CA, LLB can apply for the new recruitment notification from Konkan Railway Corporation Limited (KRCL)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Company Secretary on or before 14/07/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Konkan Railway Corporation Limited (KRCL)
Vacancy Name : Company Secretary
Educational Qualification : CA, LLB
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.15,600 to 39,100/-pm
Job Location : Navi Mumbai
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 14/07/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Belapur Bhavan, Plot No. 6, Sec-11, CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai–400614
Detail Of Konkan Railway Corporation Limited (KRCL) Company Secretary Recruitment:
Konkan Railway Corporation Limited, a Public Sector Undertaking under Ministry of Railways, invites application from dynamic, experienced and highly motivated Executives having experience of working with organizations or other reputed industries at midmanagement level on direct recruitment /absorption for the post mentioned below.
- No of post : 01
- Salary : PB3 Rs. 15600 to 39100 with GP Rs. 7600/-.
- Eligibility: Group-A Officers working in JAG level in grade Rs.15600-39100 (Grade payRs.7600) are eligible to apply. Group “A” officers with a minimum of 6 years in Gr-„A‟ service and working in Sr.Scale as Company Secretary/ Assistant Company Secretary are also eligible to apply. OR Gr-B Government Officers with minimum 10 years of service in Gr-B service as Company Secretary/ Assistant Company Secretary are eligible to apply. OR PSU officers working in DGM level (E4) in pay scale Rs.29100-54500 are eligible to apply. PSU Executives working in Manager level ( E3) in pay scale Rs. 24900-50500 for 4 years or more are also eligible to apply. The total years in the executive service should be 10 years or more as Company Secretary/ Assistant Company Secretary. The applicants previous experience as government officers if any, will also be considered for reckoning duration of service. OR Private Sector Candidate: The executives working in Medium/ Heavy Project/Industrial Establishments/Private Corporation with 12 years experience at Executive level as Company Secretary/ Assistant Company Secretary may also apply. The eligibility of a candidate from private organization will be determined taking into account the cost to company drawn, the designation, nature of work, years of experience etc.
- Qualification: Candidates applying should have: Membership of Institute of Company Secretaries of India; Desirable – Graduate in law.
- The maximum age of the applicant for recruitment /absorption in the above post shall be 50 (Fifty) Years as on 01.07.2015
- Job Description: The Selected candidates would be overall responsible for Secretarial and statutory compliance related matter of the corporation and would mainly be required to handle following duties. 1. To arrange the Board/ General Meeting / Statutory Committee Meeting, prepare Agenda and Minutes of the Board & General Meeting and various Statutory Committee meeting of the Directors. 2. To advise on good governance practice and compliance of Corporate Governance norms as prescribed under various corporate, securities, other business Laws / Regulations and Guidelines. 3. To ensure compliances under the Companies Act and adherence to SEBI/RBI
guidelines, Listing Agencies. 4. To liasoning with the Department of Public Enterprises (DPE), Government /Semi Government Public Sector Undertakings and External / Regulatory and Advisers such as Auditors. 5. To maintain Secretarial record and Statutory Books including Register of Members/ Directors, filling of returns etc. 6. To monitor changes in relevant legislation and regulatory environment and to take appropriate action. 7. To make necessary correspondence with Stock Exchange, Registrar Of Companies, SEBI etc. 8. To assist in finalization of Annual Report and to print and publication of Annual Report etc. 9. To execute necessary Agreements / Deeds with Debentures Trustees / Financial Institutions / Banks in relation to the issues of /redemption of bonds, to make necessary correspondence with Bond Holders.
- Knowledge and Skills 1. Must possess adequate domain knowledge and understanding of Corporate laws and related concerned laws, Rules, Regulations and Guidelines and Corporate Governance. 2. Must have adequate knowledge of Accounting Practices and Standards with reference to PSU/Infrastructure sector. 3. Skills in organizing resources and establishing priorities. 4. Analytical reasoning and decision making ability. 5. Able to work independently and efficiently. 6. Good interpersonal and communication skill, be as committed team player
Selection Procedure For Konkan Railway Corporation Limited (KRCL) – Company Secretary Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 14/07/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Company Secretary Vacancy in Konkan Railway Corporation Limited (KRCL):
- The Corporation reserves the right not to fill up the post and also reserve the right to short list for interview only the optimum number of most eligible candidates from applicants possessing the requisite qualification. The shortlisted eligible candidates will be required to undergo Written Test, Personal Interview and Prescribed Medical examination before being employed in KRCL. Candidates employed in Govt. service/ Autonomous Bodies/ Govt. undertaking should submit No Objection Certificate from the present employer at the time of interview. Candidates should ensure that they see the Instructions, eligibility and other details of the notification and apply online using the link on www.konkanrailway.com under the link Vacancy->Current-> Notification. Applications in prescribed format as given at the above link and completed in all respects along with enclosures and clearly mentioning the above Notification No. and Post applied for and registration ID should reach this office at Belapur Bhavan, Plot No. 6, Sec-11, CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai–400614 on or before 17.30 hours of 14/07/2015. Incomplete Application forms or the applications not accompanied by the required documents will be rejected and no correspondence on the same shall be entertained. i) Application should be sent on A4 size paper as per the prescribed format only. However, candidates submitting more than one application for the same post will be summarily rejected. ii) Candidature will be cancelled at any stage of recruitment process or after recruitment/joining, in case any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or is not found to be in conformity with the eligibility criteria mentioned in this advertisement. iii) Management decision on selection will be final and no correspondence will be entertained from or on behalf of unsuitable candidates. o) Last date for receipt of application: 17:30 hrs. of 14/07/2015. Applications received after the given date/time will not be entertained. Konkan Railway will not be responsible for any postal delay.
- ANY KIND OF CANVASSING WILL RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION OF CANDIDATE AT ANY STAGE OF SELECTION WITHOUT ASSIGNING ANY REASON. NO FURTHER CORRESPONDENCE WILL BE ENTERTAINED IN THIS REGARD.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 14/07/2015
Reference: Konkan Railway Corporation Limited (KRCL) Recruitment 2015 – NOTIFICATION NO.CO/P-R/06/2015