Konkan Railway Corporation Limited (KRCL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Management Trainee) through recruitment notification – Konkan Railway Corporation Limited (KRCL) Recruitment 2015 – NOTIFICATION NO.CO/P-R/04/2015. Candidates who have completed Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from Konkan Railway Corporation Limited (KRCL)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Management Trainee) Job on or before 21/05/2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Konkan Railway Corporation Limited (KRCL)|
|Vacancy Name||Management Trainee|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 9,300- 34,800/- p.m|
|Job Location||Navi Mumbai|
|Last Date To Apply For This Job||21/05/2015|
|Address For The Job Vacancy||Assistant Personnel Officer(Recruitment), Konkan Railway Corporation Ltd, Plot No.6, Belapur Bhavan, Sec-11, CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai-400614|
Detail of Konkan Railway Corporation Limited (KRCL) Management Trainee Recruitment:
Konkan Railway Corporation Limited (KRCL), a Public Sector Undertaking under the Ministry of Railway, having its Corporate Office at CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai. Applications are invited from eligible candidates as Direct Recruited Officer (DRO) for the following post on regular basis in Konkan Railway Corporation Ltd. (KRCL):
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age||Examination fee|
|Management Trainee (Legal)||UR-01||ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATION: Should be integrated law degree (five year course) from recognized University/ Institute along with proficiency in Computer usage. To be filled through open competition.||PB-2 Rs. 9300 – 34800 with GP Rs. 4800/-||35 Years||IPO/Bank draft of Rs. 100/- in favour of FA&CAO/KRCL.The exam fee is non-refundable.|
Selection Procedure for Konkan Railway Corporation Limited (KRCL)- Management Trainee Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 21/05/2015.
- Based on the applications received, eligible candidates will be called for Written Test in proficiency in English language & legal matters, Personal interview (including PPT on any case on service matter) in two stages and scrutiny of documents with the original certificates. The selection process would judge different facets of knowledge, communication skills, comprehension, aptitude and physical fitness. Candidates will have to pass through all the screening process and Medical Examination before being adjudged as suitable for selection. Candidate with all clear records and as per merit will be called for prescribed medical examination. The success in the selection process does not confer any right to appointment unless the Corporation is satisfied after such an inquiry, as may be considered necessary, that the candidate having regards to his/ her character and antecedents is suitable in all respects for appointment to the service. The selected and medically fit candidate will be provisionally appointed based on the merit position. Candidate so selected will be on probation for a period of 2 years. Selected candidate will be required to submit Indemnity Bond and complete all recruitment formalities as prescribed. Selected candidate will be governed by all rules and regulations and service conditions as applicable to all other regular employees of KRCL
How to apply for Management Trainee Vacancy in Konkan Railway Corporation Limited (KRCL):
The application forms can be down-loaded from the Konkan Railway website – www.konkanrailway.com. The applications duly filled online and should be submitted to Assistant Personnel Officer(Recruitment), Konkan Railway Corporation Ltd, Plot No.6, Belapur Bhavan, Sec-11, CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai-400614 on or before 21/05/2015. On submission of valid application online, the system will generate a filled application form with registration ID and same has to be printed, signed and sent along with the documents mentioned below to the above address on or before dead line. The registration ID number should be mentioned on the top of the envelope.
- Applications completed in all respects along with all enclosures as mentioned above should be sent by Registered Post or delivered in person so as to reach the above mentioned office before closing date of 21/05/2015 by 17.30 hrs. Applications shall not be accepted at any other offices of Konkan Railway and if handed over, will not be considered. Applications received after the given date/time will not be entertained. Konkan Railway will not be responsible for any postal delay.
- Applications not accompanied by any of the above documents and incomplete applications will be summarily rejected. No further correspondence in this respect shall be entertained.
- Candidates are warned that submission of false information will render them liable for immediate dismissal, if selected without any notice. In addition, KRCL reserves the right to take any action as deemed fit.
- Konkan Railway holds all the right to alter the vacancies and other procedure as notified or cancel the recruitment against this notification as it may deem fit without citing any reason.
- ANY KIND OF CANVASSING WILL RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION OF CANDIDATE AT ANY STAGE OF SELECTION WITHOUT ASSIGNING ANY REASON. NO FURTHER CORRESPONDENCE WILL BE ENTERTAINED IN THIS REGARD.
- Management decision on selection will be final and no correspondence will be entertained from or on behalf of unsuitable candidates.
- KONKAN RAILWAY HAS NOT NOMINATED ANY AGENT/S FOR RECRUITMENT. CANDIDATES SHOULD NOT FALL PREY TO ANY FALSE PROMISES MADE BY ANYONE. DOING SO WILL BE AT THEIR OWN RISK AND THE CORPORATION IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR IT.
Important dates to remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 21/05/2015
Konkan Railway Corporation Limited (KRCL) Recruitment 2015 – NOTIFICATION NO.CO/P-R/04/2015.