Konkan Railway Corporation Limited (KRCL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Management Trainee through recruitment notification – Konkan Railway Corporation Limited (KRCL) Recruitment 2015 – NOTIFICATION NO.CO/P-R/04/2015. Candidates who have completed LLB can apply for the new recruitment notification from Konkan Railway Corporation Limited (KRCL)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Management Trainee on or before 09/06/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Konkan Railway Corporation Limited (KRCL)
Vacancy Name : Management Trainee
Educational Qualification : LLB
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs. 9,300 – 34,800/-pm
Job Location : Navi Mumbai
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 09/06/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Belapur Bhavan, Plot No. 6, Sec-11, CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai–400614
Detail Of Konkan Railway Corporation Limited (KRCL) Management Trainee Recruitment:
Konkan Railway Corporation Limited (KRCL), a Public Sector Undertaking under the Ministry of Railway, having its Corporate Office at CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai. Applications are invited from eligible candidates as Direct Recruited Officer (DRO) for the following post on regular basis in Konkan Railway Corporation Ltd. (KRCL):
- No of post : -01
- ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATION: Should be integrated law degree (five year course) from recognized University/ Institute along with proficiency in Computer usage.
- Pay Scale : PB-2 Rs. 9300 – 34800 with GP Rs. 4800/
- Job Description and Responsibility: The incumbent shall be responsible to deal with all the legal matters litigation of the Corporation, will also look after the arbitration matters and other matters of conciliation, adjudications etc before different forum/ tribunal and any other authorities. He will also draft legal documents vetting of documents and to give opinion on legal issues. He will also represent organization in various dispute redressal forums.
- Medical Examination The candidates will have to pass the prescribed medical examination as decided by the Management and to be conducted at the candidate’s cost by Konkan Railway Corporation’s Medical Authorities. The medically fit candidates will only be considered for employment in KRCL. No alternative job will be provided if a candidate selected for a particular category fails to qualify in the prescribed medical test of that category/post.
- Posting The selected candidates can be posted and transferred anywhere in the area of operation of Konkan Railway Corporation Ltd, including its project sites. However, the employees of Konkan Railway Corporation Ltd. are not eligible for transfer to other Zonal Railways.
- Probation The selected candidate will be placed on Probation for a period of Two years and the confirmation will be subject to the departmental Written Examination to assess the professional abilities.
- Eligibility: To be filled through open competition.
- Upper Age limit as on 01.07.2015 : 35 Years
Selection Procedure For Konkan Railway Corporation Limited (KRCL) – Management Trainee Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 09/06/2015
- Based on the applications received, eligible candidates will be called for Written Test in proficiency in English language & legal matters, Personal interview (including PPT on any case on service matter) in two stages and scrutiny of documents with the original certificates. The selection process would judge different facets of knowledge, communication skills, comprehension, aptitude and physical fitness. Candidates will have to pass through all the screening process and Medical Examination before being adjudged as suitable for selection. Candidate with all clear records and as per merit will be called for prescribed medical examination. The success in the selection process does not confer any right to appointment unless the Corporation is satisfied after such an inquiry, as may be considered necessary, that the candidate having regards to his/ her character and antecedents is suitable in all respects for appointment to the service. The selected and medically fit candidate will be provisionally appointed based on the merit position. Candidate so selected will be on probation for a period of 2 years. Selected candidate will be required to submit Indemnity Bond and complete all recruitment formalities as prescribed. Selected candidate will be governed by all rules and regulations and service conditions as applicable to all other regular employees of KRCL.
How To Apply For Management Trainee Vacancy in Konkan Railway Corporation Limited (KRCL):
- The Corporation reserves the right not to fill up the post and also reserve the right to short list for interview only the optimum number of most eligible candidates from applicants possessing the requisite qualification. The qualification, age mentioned above can be relaxed at the discretion of KRCL in deserving cases. The decision of KRCL in this regard shall be final. The shortlisted eligible candidates will be required to undergo Written Test, Personal Interview and Prescribed Medical examination before being employed in KRCL. Candidates employed in Govt. service/ Autonomous Bodies/ Govt. undertaking should submit No Objection Certificate from the present employer at the time of interview.
- Candidates should ensure that they see the Instructions, eligibility and other details of the notification and apply online using the link on www.konkanrailway.com under the link Vacancy->Current-> Notification. Applications in prescribed format as given at the above link and completed in all respects along with enclosures and clearly mentioning the above Notification No. and Post applied for and registration ID should reach this office at Belapur Bhavan, Plot No. 6, Sec-11, CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai–400614 on or before 17.30 hours of 09/06/2015. Incomplete Application forms or the applications not accompanied by the required documents will be rejected and no correspondence on the same shall be entertained.
- Documents to be attached with the application i) Attested copies of certificate in proof of qualification (As per the qualification specified in Instruction Sheet) ii) Attested copy of Proof of Date of Birth. iii) Attested copy of caste certificate in the format required for Central Government Employment (in case of SC/ST/OBCs) and Certificate in support of claims for Ex- servicemen/ physically Handicapped person) iv) Attested copy of documents regarding experience last served and others. v) Two attested passport size recently photographs vi) IPO/Bank draft of Rs. 100/- in favour of FA&CAO/KRCL.
- Applications completed in all respects along with all enclosures as mentioned above should be sent by Registered Post or delivered in person so as to reach the above mentioned office before closing date of 09/06/2015 by 17.30 hrs. Applications shall not be accepted at any other offices of Konkan Railway and if handed over, will not be considered. Applications received after the given date/time will not be entertained. Konkan Railway will not be responsible for any postal delay.
- Applications not accompanied by any of the above documents and incomplete applications will be summarily rejected. No further correspondence in this respect shall be entertained.
- Candidates are warned that submission of false information will render them liable for immediate dismissal, if selected without any notice. In addition, KRCL reserves the right to take any action as deemed fit.
- Konkan Railway holds all the right to alter the vacancies and other procedure as notified or cancel the recruitment against this notification as it may deem fit without citing any reason.
- ANY KIND OF CANVASSING WILL RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION OF CANDIDATE AT ANY STAGE OF SELECTION WITHOUT ASSIGNING ANY REASON. NO FURTHER CORRESPONDENCE WILL BE ENTERTAINED IN THIS REGARD.
- Management decision on selection will be final and no correspondence will be entertained from or on behalf of unsuitable candidates.
- KONKAN RAILWAY HAS NOT NOMINATED ANY AGENT/S FOR RECRUITMENT. CANDIDATES SHOULD NOT FALL PREY TO ANY FALSE PROMISES MADE BY ANYONE. DOING SO WILL BE AT THEIR OWN RISK AND THE CORPORATION IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR IT
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 09/06/2015
Reference: Konkan Railway Corporation Limited (KRCL) Recruitment 2015 – NOTIFICATION NO.CO/P-R/04/2015
19-01-2017 , 20-01-2017