Konkan Railway Corporation Limited (KRCL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Engineer through recruitment notification – Konkan Railway Corporation Limited (KRCL) Recruitment 2015 – NOTIFICATION NO.CO/P-R/08/2015. Candidates who have completed Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from Konkan Railway Corporation Limited (KRCL)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Junior Engineer on or before 16/09/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Konkan Railway Corporation Limited (KRCL)
Vacancy Name :Junior Engineer
Educational Qualification : Diploma
Total No Of Vacancy : 04 Posts
Salary : Rs.9,300-34,800/-pm
Job Location : Navi Mumbai
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 16/09/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Assistant Personnel Officer (Recruitment), Konkan Railway Corporation Ltd, Plot No.6, Belapur Bhavan, Sec-11, CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai-400614
Detail Of Konkan Railway Corporation Limited (KRCL) Junior Engineer Recruitment:
Applications are invited from eligible land loser candidates (Self / Sons / Spouse / Unmarried daughters / Grandsons / Unmarried Granddaughters only) whose land has been acquired for Konkan Railway project, irrespective of the percentage of land lost, and only SC/ST other than landlosers registered with the Employment Exchange along Konkan Railway route within the jurisdiction of Konkan Railway Corporation Ltd. (Raigad, Sindhudurg and Ratnagiri Districts of Maharashtra, Goa State and Karwar, Udupi and South Kannada Districts of Karnataka), for the following posts in Mechanical department in Konkan Railway Corporation Ltd. (KRCL):
- Total No of Post : 04 Posts
- Salary : PB-2, Rs. 9300-34800 with GP Rs.4200/-
- Eligibility Criteria i) Land losers whose land has been acquired for Konkan Railway line Project (Self / Sons / Spouse / Unmarried daughters / Grandsons/ Unmarried Granddaughters only) are eligible. ii) Other than Konkan Railway land losers, SC/ST categories candidates from Employment Exchanges with valid registration along Konkan Railway route within the jurisdiction of Konkan Railway Corporation Ltd. (Raigad, Sindhudurg and Ratnagiri Districts of Maharashtra; Goa State; and Karwar, Udupi and South Kannada Districts of Karnataka) are eligible. iii) Employees/Trainees of Konkan Railway and other than above are not eligible
- Educational Qualification a) Three years Diploma in Electrical/ Electronics/ Mechatronics/ Instrumentation & control OR a combination of any sub stream of basic streams of basic streams of above from a Recognized University/ Institute. For all above posts, candidates appearing at and/or awaiting result are not eligible. Applications not accompanied with certificates of each year for above qualification will be rejected.
- Age The candidates should be within the age group of 18 years (minimum) and 35 years (maximum) as on 01/01/2016, there will be Upper Age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
- Job Description 1. Job activities may include maintenance of Track Machines, Rail Maintenance Vehicles, Diesel Electrical Multiple Units, Locomotives, Passenger coaches and Wagons etc., 2. They will responsible for work, related to management of resources like manpower, materials and equipment, assigned to him as a supervisor. 3. The place of posting can be in Wagon Maintenance Depots, Coach Maintenance Depots, Maintenance Yards and other places under Mechanical Department. Female candidates may kindly note that the category involves duties which are arduous in nature and call for working in shifts on railway station at odd hours, at road side station and also away from headquarters.
Selection Procedure For Konkan Railway Corporation Limited (KRCL) – Junior Engineer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 16/09/2015
- Separate panel will be prepared for landloser candidates and other than landloser candidates. Priority for appointment will be given to landloser candidates and only after exhausting the panel of landlosers, the second panel (other than landlosers) will be operated depending upon the shortfall in the vacancies notified. . Based on the applications received, eligible candidates will be called for written examination. Those who qualify in the written examination will be called for scrutiny of documents as per merit order. Candidates with all clear records and as per merit will be called for prescribed medical examination. The selected and medically fit candidates will be provisionally appointed based on the merit position.
How To Apply For Junior Engineer Vacancy in Konkan Railway Corporation Limited (KRCL):
- The application forms either can be down loaded from the Konkan Railway website www.konkanrailway.com and can be obtained from any of the KRCL station and other KRCL offices at Belapur, Ratnagiri, Madgaon and Karwar – free of cost. The applications duly filled in should be submitted to Assistant Personnel Officer (Recruitment), Konkan Railway Corporation Ltd, Plot No.6, Belapur Bhavan, Sec-11, CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai-400614 on or before 16/09/2015. Application will not be accepted in any other offices of KRCL and if sent personally or by post to such other offices, will not be considered. (Note: Konkan Railway is not responsible for any postal delay)
- Documents to be attached with the application : Non-submission of any of these documents will render the applicant ineligible.
(i) Attested photo copies of certificates of all qualifications, including Matriculation/SSC/SSLC/Diploma/Degree certificate, in relevant trade as mentioned above. (ii) Valid Employment Exchange Registration card for other than Land looser (SC/ST). (iii) Attested photocopy of caste certificate in the prescribed format required for Central Government Employment. (State govt format not acceptable). (iv) Attested photo copy of landloser certificate issued by Special Land Acquisition Officer/KRCL. (v) Attested photo copy of certificate issued by Tehsildar indicating the percentage of land lost with respect to the total land holding of the land loser (including all survey numbers). Details on SLAO and Tehsildar certificates should match. (vi) Attested photo copy of proof of Date of Birth. (vii) Two self attested passport size photographs. (viii) Proof of relationship with the landloser issued by Revenue authorities alongwith Affidavit on Rs.100/- stamp paper.(ix) Undertaking on Rs.100/- stamp paper as per KRCL format given below (Not required from SC/ST candidates). (x) Attested photocopy of RTC documents of land (7/12 etc) pertaining to the year of acquisition of land by Konkan Railway. (Document of recent date not accepted). Candidates should ensure that the land acquired details and names of landlosers are matching in both SLAO and Tahsildar certificates. In case of death of landloser (whose name figures in SLAO and Tahsildar certificate), legal heir certificate and death certificate should be attached.
- Applications completed in all respects along with all enclosures as mentioned above should be sent by Registered Post or delivered in person so as to reach the above mentioned office before closing date of 16/09/2015 by 17.30 hrs. Applications received after this date/time will not be entertained. Konkan Railway will not be responsible for any postal delay.
- Applications not accompanied by any of the above documents and incomplete applications will be summarily rejected. No further correspondence in this respect shall be entertained.
- Candidates are warned that submission of false information will render them liable for immediate dismissal, if selected without any notice or disciplinary action.
- Konkan Railway holds all the right to alter the vacancies and other procedure as notifiedor cancel the recruitment against this notification as it may deem fit.
- Any kind of canvassing will result in disqualification of candidate at any stage of selection without assigning any reason. No further correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- No correspondence will be entertained from or on behalf of ineligible candidates.
- KONKAN RAILWAY HAS NOT NOMINATED ANY AGENT/S FOR RECRUITMENT. CANDIDATES SHOULD NOT FALL PREY TO ANY FALSE PROMISES MADE BY ANYONE. DOING SO WILL BE AT THEIR OWN RISK AND THE CORPORATION IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR IT.
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 16/09/2015
Reference: Konkan Railway Corporation Limited (KRCL) Recruitment 2015 – NOTIFICATION NO.CO/P-R/08/2015