Konkan Railway Corporation Limited (KRCL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Multiple Vacancy through recruitment notification – Konkan Railway Corporation Limited (KRCL) Recruitment 2015 – NOTIFICATION NO.CO/P-R/PWD/02/2015. Candidates who have completed Degree, ITI, 10th Pass can apply for the new recruitment notification from Konkan Railway Corporation Limited (KRCL).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Multiple Vacancy Job on or before 26/8/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Konkan Railway Corporation Limited (KRCL)
Vacancy Name : Multiple Vacancy
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate, ITI, 10TH
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.5,200-20,200/- p.m
Job Location : Navi Mumbai
Last Date to Apply for this job : 26/8/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Belapur Bhavan, Sec-11, CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai
Detail of Konkan Railway Corporation Limited (KRCL) Multiple Vacancy Recruitment:
Applications are invited from only Physically Handicapped either from eligible land loser candidates (Self / Sons / Spouse / Unmarried daughters / Grandsons / Unmarried Granddaughters only) whose land has been acquired for Konkan Railway project, irrespective of the percentage of land lost, or/ and from Physically Handicapped (other than landlosers) who are registered with the Employment Exchange along Konkan Railway route within the jurisdiction of Konkan Railway Corporation Ltd. (Raigad, Sindhudurg and Ratnagiri Districts of Maharashtra, Goa State and Karwar, Udupi and South Kannada Districts of Karnataka), for the following different categories in GP, Rs. 1800/- in Konkan Railway Corporation Ltd. (KRCL). However, preference will be given to land losers of KRCL.
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Multiple Vacancy||11||i) Handicapped Land losers whose land has been acquired for Konkan Railway line Project (Self / Sons / Spouse / Unmarried daughters / Grandsons/ Unmarried Granddaughters only) are eligible. *Only one candidate per land acquisition (irrespective of family) is eligible. In case of ST candidates, there is no such limit of number per land acquisition. ii) Handicapped other than Konkan Railway land losers, who are Registered with Employment Exchanges with valid registration along Konkan Railway route within the jurisdiction of Konkan Railway Corporation Ltd. (Raigad, Sindhudurg and Ratnagiri Districts of Maharashtra; Goa State; and Karwar, Udupi and South Kannada Districts of Karnataka) are eligible. But priority will be given to landloser candidates only and after exhausting of landloser panel, second panel (other than landloser candidates) will be operated. iii) Definition of categories of the Handicapped: Definitions of the categories of disabilities for the purpose of reservation in the employment are as under: Degree of Disability for reservation: Only such persons would be eligible for reservation in service/ posts who suffer from not less than 40% or relevant disability. 2. Physically Handicapped candidates are exempted from the payment of application and examination fees. 3. Educational Qualification: Minimum: 10th pass (regular) or ITI or equivalent from recognized Board.||PB-1, Rs. 5200-20200 with GP Rs. 1800/-||The candidates should be within the age group of 18 years (minimum) and 40 years (maximum) as on 01/01/2016 and further age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates. 5. Job description: All those working designation which do not fall under safety category shall be open for Persons with Disability (PWDs) for different departments such as Personnel, Accounts, Commercial, Khalasi etc.|
Selection Procedure for Konkan Railway Corporation Limited (KRCL) – Multiple Vacancy Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 26/8/2015.
- Separate panel will be prepared for landloser candidates and other than landloser candidates. Priority for appointment will be given to landloser candidates and only after exhausting the panel of landlosers, the second panel (other than landlosers) will be operated depending upon the shortfall in the vacancies notified. Based on the applications received, eligible candidates will be called for written examination. (The written test shall be based on 10th class standard consisting of 100 multiple objective type questions including general knowledge/awareness, mathematics and reasoning etc.) with time limit of 2 hrs. and 30 minutes. Those who qualify in the written examination will be called for scrutiny of documents as per merit order. The suitability of candidate for a particular available post will be decided by the Screening Committee. Number of candidates to be called for scrutiny of documents will be decided by KRCL. Candidates with all clear records and as per merit will be called for prescribed medical examination. The medically fit candidates will be provisionally appointed based on the merit position and the availability of the vacancy and required to undergo training, as per the requirement of the post. The candidates who successfully complete the training will only be appointed on regular basis
How to apply for Multiple Vacancy Vacancy in Konkan Railway Corporation Limited (KRCL) :
(Note: The post will be decided depending upon the nature of the disability and available vacancy) Konkan Railway holds all the right to alter the vacancies and other procedure as notified or cancel the recruitment against this notification as it may deem fit without intimating candidates. Prescribed application forms may be collected from the office of KRCL at Belapur, Ratnagiri, Madgaon, Karwar & Station Masters of Konkan Railway stations. It can also be down loaded from the Konkan Railway website, candidates should ensure that they see the instructions, eligibility and other details may be seen on www.konkanrailway.com under the link Departments->Vacancy->Current-> Notifications. Applications completed in all respects along with enclosures and clearly mentioning the above Notification No. and Post applied for should reach this office at Belapur Bhavan, Sec-11, CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai on or before 17.30 hours of 26/08/2015. Important: i) Candidates should ensure that all documents as mentioned in the Instruction Sheet are attached with the application as incomplete Application forms or the applications not accompanied by the required documents will be rejected. ii) Candidates should ensure to read the amended Recruitment Policy of KRCL dated 17.08.2012, available on KRCL website. iii) Candidates should read job description given in the instruction sheet on KRCL website before applying.
The application forms either can be down-loaded from the Konkan Railway website – www.konkanrailway.com or can be obtained from any of the KRCL Stations and other KRCL Offices at BELAPUR, RATNAGIRI, MADGAON & KARWAR – free of cost. The applications duly filled in should be submitted to Assitant Personnel Officer (Recruitment), Konkan Railway Corporation Ltd, Belapur Bhavan, Sec-11, CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai-400614 before the deadline. KRCL is not responsible for any postal delay and such applications shall not be considered.
- Attested photo copies of certificates of all qualifications, including Matriculation/SSC/or and above if any.
- Attested photocopy of caste certificate in the prescribed format required for Central Government Employment. (For OBC/SC/ST)
- Attested photo copy of landloser certificate issued by Special Land Acquisition Officer/KRCL.
- Attested photo copy of certificate issued by Tehsildar indicating the percentage of land lost with respect to the total land holding of the land loser (including all survey numbers). Details on SLAO and Tehsildar certificates should match.
- Attested photo copy of proof of Date of Birth.
- Six self attested recent passport size photographs.
- Proof of relationship with the landloser issued by Revenue authorities alongwith Affidavit on Rs.100/- stamp paper.
- Undertaking on Rs. 100/- stamp paper as per KRCL format given below (Not required from SC/ST candidates).
- Attested photocopy of RTC documents of land (7/12) pertaining to the year of acquisition of land by Konkan Railway. (Document of recent date not accepted).
- Valid Employment Exchange card for Handicapped candidates. (Attested photocopy only).
- Attested copy of Medical certificates issued by Medical Board indicating percentage of deformity and kind of handicap.
- Attested copy of Institute of Physically Handicapped or Certificate issued by Civil Surgeon indicating deformity and kind of handicap. Candidates should ensure that the land acquired details and names of landlosers are matching in both SLAO and Tahsildar certificates. In case of death of landloser (whose name figures in SLAO and Tahsildar certificate) legal heir certificate and death certificate should be attached.
- Applications completed in all respects along with all enclosures as mentioned above should be sent by Registered Post or delivered in person so as to reach the above mentioned offices before closing date of 26/08/2015 by 17.30 hrs. Applications received after this date/time will not be entertained.
- Applications not accompanied by any of the above documents and incomplete applications will be summarily rejected. No further correspondence in this respect shall be entertained.
- Candidates are warned that submission of false information will render them liable for immediate dismissal, if selected without any notice or disciplinary action.
- Konkan Railway holds all the right to alter the vacancies and other procedure as notified or cancel the recruitment against this notification as it may deem fit.
- ANY KIND OF CANVASSING WILL RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION OF CANDIDATE AT ANY STAGE OF SELECTION WITHOUT ASSIGNING ANY REASON. NO FURTHER CORRESPONDENCE WILL BE ENTERTAINED IN THIS REGARD.
- NO CORRESPONDENCE WILL BE ENTERTAINED FROM OR ON BEHALF OF INELIGIBLE CANDIDATES.
- KONKAN RAILWAY HAS NOT NOMINATED ANY AGENT/S FOR RECRUITMENT. CANDIDATES SHOULD NOT FALL PREY TO ANY FALSE PROMISES MADE BY ANYONE. DOING SO WILL BE AT THEIR OWN RISK AND THE CORPORATION IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR IT.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 26/8/2015
Konkan Railway Corporation Limited (KRCL) Recruitment 2014 – NOTIFICATION NO.CO/P-R/PWD/02/2015.
24-10-2016 , 25-10-2016