Konkan Railway Corporation Limited (KRCL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of through recruitment notification – Konkan Railway Corporation Limited (KRCL) Recruitment 2015 – NOTIFICATION No.CO/P-R/01/2015. Candidates who have completed Any Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Konkan Railway Corporation Limited (KRCL)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Assistant Station Master on or before 05/02/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Konkan Railway Corporation Limited (KRCL)|
|Vacancy Name||Assistant Station Master|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||45 Posts|
|Job Location||Navi Mumbai|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||05/02/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Konkan Railway Corporation Limited (KRCL), Belapur Bhavan, Sec-11, CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai-400614|
Detail of Konkan Railway Corporation Limited (KRCL) Assistant Station Master Recruitment:
Applications are invited from eligible land loser candidates (Self / Sons / Spouse / Unmarried daughters / Grandsons / Unmarried Granddaughters only) whose land has been acquired for Konkan Railway project, irrespective of the percentage of land lost, and from only SC/ST candidates from other than landlosers registered with the Employment Exchange along Konkan Railway route within the jurisdiction of Konkan Railway Corporation Ltd. (Raigad, Sindhudurg and Ratnagiri Districts of Maharashtra, Goa State and Karwar, Udupi and South Kannada Districts of Karnataka), for the following posts in Operating department in Konkan Railway Corporation Ltd. (KRCL):
|Name of the Post||Qualification||No. of Vacancy|
|Regular 3 years Graduation in any discipline from recognized University. Candidates appearing at and/or awaiting result of final examination are not eligible.||45(UR-12, OBC-12, SC-13, ST-08)|
- Department : Operating
- Pay Scale : Rs.5200-20200 with GP Rs.2800/-
- Age : The candidates should be within the age group of 18 years (minimum) and 35 years (maximum) as on 01/07/2015 with 5 years Upper Age relaxation for SC/ST candidates and 3 years relaxation for OBC candidates
- Posting : The selected candidates can be posted and transferred anywhere on Konkan Railway Corporation Ltd, including its project sites anywhere in India. However, the employees of Konkan Railway Corporation Ltd. are not eligible for transfer to other Zonal Railways.
Selection Procedure for Konkan Railway Corporation Limited (KRCL) – Assistant Station Master Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 05/02/2015
- Eligible candidates will be called for written examination. The written examination will consist of objective/subjective questions on general mathematics, English language, current affairs, general knowledge, science, social science (10th/12th standard). The qualifying marks for written examination will be 60% for candidates from ‘GEN’ category and 50% for SC/ST/OBC candidates Those who qualify in the written examination have to appear for Psychological Aptitude test. Those who qualify in Psychological Aptitude test will be called for Personal Interview and scrutiny of documents as per merit order. Candidates with all clear records and as per merit will be called for prescribed medical examination. The selected and medically fit candidates will be provisionally appointed based on the merit position and the availability of the vacancy subject to verification of antecedents and required to undergo training as per the requirement of the post. The candidates who successfully complete the training will only be appointed on regular basis.
- Applications completed in all respects along with all enclosures as mentioned above should be sent by Registered Post or delivered in person so as to reach the above mentioned office before closing date of 05/02/2015 by 17.30 hrs. Applications received after this date/time will not be entertained. Konkan Railway will not be responsible for any postal delay.
- Applications not accompanied by any of the above documents and incomplete applications will be summarily rejected. No further correspondence in this respect shall be entertained.
- Candidates are warned that submission of false information will render them liable for immediate dismissal, if selected without any notice or disciplinary action.
- Konkan Railway holds all the right to alter the vacancies and other procedure as notified or cancel the recruitment against this notification as it may deem fit.
- Any kind of canvassing will result in disqualification of candidate at any stage of selection without assigning any reason. No further correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- No correspondence will be entertained from or on behalf of ineligible candidates.
- KONKAN RAILWAY HAS NOT NOMINATED ANY AGENT/S FOR RECRUITMENT. CANDIDATES SHOULD NOT FALL PREY TO ANY FALSE PROMISES MADE BY ANYONE. DOING SO WILL BE AT THEIR OWN RISK AND THE CORPORATION IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR IT.
How to apply for Assistant Station Master Vacancy in Konkan Railway Corporation Limited (KRCL):
The vacancies mentioned above are provisional and may vary as per need of KRCL. Konkan Railway holds all the right to alter the vacancies and other procedure as notified or cancel the recruitment against this notification as it may deem fit. Prescribed application forms may be collected from the office of KRCL at Belapur, Ratnagiri, Madgaon, Karwar & Station Masters of Konkan Railway stations. Instructions, eligibility and other details may be seen on www.konkanrailway.com under the link Departments-> Vacancy ->Current->Notifications. Applications completed in all respects along with enclosures and clearly mentioning the above Notification No. and Post applied for, should reach this office at Belapur Bhavan, Sec-11, CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai- 400614 on or before 17.30 hours of 05/02/2015. The application forms either can be down-loaded from the Konkan Railway website – www.konkanrailway.com or can be obtained from any of the KRCL Stations and other KRCL Offices at BELAPUR, RATNAGIRI, MADGAON & KARWAR – free of cost. The applications duly filled in should be submitted to Asstt. Chief Personnel Officer (Recruitment), Konkan Railway Corporation Ltd, Belapur Bhavan, Sec-11, CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai-400614 before the deadline. KRCL is not responsible for any postal delay and such applications shall not be considered. Documents to be attached with the application (i) Attested photo copies of certificates of all qualifications, including Matriculation/SSC/SSLC/Degree certificate, as mentioned above. (ii) Valid Employment Exchange Registration card for other than Land looser(SC/ST). (iii) Attested photocopy of caste certificate in the prescribed format required for Central Government Employment. (State govt format not acceptable). (iv) Attested photo copy of landloser certificate issued by Special Land Acquisition Officer/KRCL. (v) Attested photo copy of certificate issued by Tehsildar indicating the percentage of land lost with respect to the total land holding of the land loser (including all survey numbers). Details on SLAO and Tehsildar certificates should match. (vi) Attested photo copy of proof of Date of Birth. (vii) Two self attested passport size photographs. (viii) Proof of relationship with the landloser issued by Revenue authorities alongwith Affidavit on Rs.100/- stamp paper. (ix) Undertaking on Rs.100/- stamp paper as per KRCL format given below (Not required from SC/ST candidates). (x) Attested photocopy of RTC documents of land (7/12 etc) pertaining to the year of acquisition of land by Konkan Railway. (Document of recent date not accepted). Candidates should ensure that the land acquired details and names of landlosers are matching in both SLAO and Tahsildar certificates. In case of death of landloser (whose name figures in SLAO and Tahsildar certificate), legal heir certificate and death certificate should be attached
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 05/02/2015
Konkan Railway Corporation Limited (KRCL) Recruitment 2015 – NOTIFICATION No.CO/P-R/01/2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From KRCL|
|Other Central Government jobs|
|Other Top company jobs|
|Other Railway jobs|
05-12-2016 , 06-12-2016