Konkan Railway Corporation Limited (KRCL) invites application for the recruitment of Lowest Categories with ITI holders
Company name :Konkan Railway Corporation Limited (KRCL)
Posts :Lowest Categories
Qualification : ITI
Salary : Rs. 5200-20200/- p.m
No of Post : 50
Location :Navi Mumbai
Last date to apply : 09 Dec 2014
Details of Post :
|Name of the Post||Qualification||No. of Post||Salary||Age as
|Minimum 10th pass from the Recognized State Level Education Board, or ITI or equivalent or above.||GEN-25, OBC-14, SC-06, ST-05||Rs.
Most of the job related to the lowest categories involves outdoor duties for railway track and railway related equipment’s operation and maintenance. For this job, he has to pass the required training and perform his duty with his mental and physical strength. In addition to keeping proper records, performing physical work, he has also to walk several kilometers daily. He has to lift heavy material and walk carrying these in work area. The working hours may be in day or night or both. Further, some jobs also involve cleaning of washrooms, cleaning of all areas of station including outside premises and stair case and cleaning of track with broom and wet mop, garbage disposal and trash to be emptied frequently every day etc., In addition to the above, any other works may also be allotted to him by the administration from time to time.Female candidates may kindly note that the category involves duties which are arduous in nature and call for working in shifts on railway station at odd hours, at road side station and also away from headquarters.The minimum qualification prescribed for employment is 10th pass from the recognized State Level Board, ITI or equivalent or above. Hence, the candidates who possess higher educational qualification other than that mentioned above should read the job description carefully and exercise their option please.
Mode of Selection :
Based on the applications received, eligible candidates will be called for written examination. (The written test shall be based on 10th class standard consisting of 100 multiple objective type questions including general knowledge/awareness, mathematics and reasoning etc.) Those who qualify in the written examination will be called for Physically Efficiency Test (PET) and those qualify in the PET will be called for scrutiny of documents as per merit order. Candidates with all clear records only will be called as per merit and number of vacancies for prescribed medical examination. The selected and medically fit candidates will be provisionally appointed based on the merit position subject to verification of antecedents and the availability of the vacancy and required to undergo training as per the requirement of the post. The candidates who successfully complete the training will only be appointed on regular basis.
The selected candidates can be posted and transferred anywhere on Konkan Railway Corporation Ltd, including its project sites anywhere in India. However, the employees of Konkan Railway Corporation Ltd. are not eligible for transfer to other Zonal Railways.
- Applications completed in all respects along with all enclosures as mentioned above should be sent by Registered Post or delivered in person so as to reach the above mentioned offices before closing date of 09/12/2014 by 17.30 hrs. Applications received after this date/time will not be entertained.
- Applications not accompanied by any of the above documents and incomplete applications will be summarily rejected. No further correspondence in this respect shall be entertained.
- Candidates are warned that submission of false information will render them liable for immediate dismissal, if selected without any notice or disciplinary action.
- Konkan Railway holds all the right to alter the vacancies and other procedure as notified or cancel the recruitment against this notification as it may deem fit.
- ANY KIND OF CANVASSING WILL RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION OF CANDIDATE AT ANY STAGE OF SELECTION WITHOUT ASSIGNING ANY REASON. NO FURTHER CORRESPONDENCE WILL BE ENTERTAINED IN THIS REGARD.
- NO CORRESPONDENCE WILL BE ENTERTAINED FROM OR ON BEHALF OF INELIGIBLE CANDIDATES.
- KONKAN RAILWAY HAS NOT NOMINATED ANY AGENT/S FOR RECRUITMENT. CANDIDATES SHOULD NOT FALL PREY TO ANY FALSE PROMISES MADE BY ANYONE. DOING SO WILL BE AT THEIR OWN RISK AND THE CORPORATION IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR IT.
How to apply
Candidate may send their applications in the prescribed format, should be sent to Assitant Personnel Officer (Recruitment), Konkan Railway Corporation Ltd, Belapur Bhavan, Sec-11, CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai- 400614 before 09/12/2014
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 09 Dec 2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From KRCL|