Krishi Vigyan Kendra ICAR has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Subject Matter Specialist through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Krishi Vigyan Kendra ICAR.
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Subject Matter Specialist Job on or before 20 Sep 2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Krishi Vigyan Kendra ICAR
Vacancy Name : Subject Matter Specialist
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No of Vacancy : 02 Post
Salary : Rs. 15,600-39,100/- p.m
Job Location : Burhanpur
Last Date to Apply for this job : 20 Sep 2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Krishi Vigyan Kendra ICAR, Burhanpur
Detail of Krishi Vigyan Kendra ICAR Subject Matter Specialist Recruitment:
- Subject Matter Specialist (Soil Science & Veterinary/ Animal Science) Job position in Krishi Vigyan Kendra (Burhanpur) on temporary basis
- Qualification : Master Degree in Soil Science & Veterinary Science/Animal Science
- Desirable : 02 years working experience in relevant field.
- No. of Posts : 02
- Pay Scale : Rs. 15600-39100 G.P. 5400 (PB-3)
- Age Limit : 45 years
Selection Procedure for Krishi Vigyan Kendra ICAR – Subject Matter Specialist Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 20 Sep 2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Subject Matter Specialist Vacancy in Krishi Vigyan Kendra ICAR :
Candidates should send their form with crossed demand draft in the favour of President, LMDABHSNM, with Rs. 400/- (Rs. 200/- for SC/ST/OBC) Payable at Burhanpur. Application Form along with all certificate, passport size photograph & self addressed stamp envelope should reach to the President, Krishi Vigyan Kendra, Near Indian Oil Petrol Pump, Bahadarpur Road, Burhanpur (MP) within 30 days from the date of advertisement.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 20 Sep 2015
06-12-2016 , 07-12-2016