Krishna District Co operative Central Bank Limited has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Staff Assistants, Assistant Managers through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Krishna District Co operative Central Bank Limited
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Staff Assistants, Assistant Managers on or before 29/06/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Krishna District Co operative Central Bank Limited
Vacancy Name :Staff Assistants, Assistant Managers
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No Of Vacancy : 66 Posts
Salary : Rs.5,450-19,650/-pm
Job Location : Krishna
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 29/06/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Krishna District Co operative Central Bank Limited, Dr. Y.S.R. SahakaraBhavan, Jagannadhapuram, (H.O)Machilipatnam : Krishna District (A.P)
Detail Of Krishna District Co operative Central Bank Limited Staff Assistants, Assistant Managers Recruitment:
Applications are invited from eligible candidate [Domicile of Krishna District and knowledge of Telugu (Speaking, Reading, Writing) for the post of Assistant Manager, Staff Assistant in our bank from the successful candidates of the exam conducted by IBPS in September/October 2014 in RRBs CWE-III Officer Scale-I, Office Assistant (Multipurpose)].
- Assistant Manager Cadre (officer Scale I): No of post : 28
- Staff Assistant Cadre (Office Assistant): No of post : 38
- Age: – Age as on 01-06-2014 18 – 28 years as per RRBs CWE – III-Officer Scale-I / Office Assistant (Multipurpose)
- Scales of Pay:
- For Assistant Managers: Rs 6400 – 350/3 – 7450 – 400/3 – 8650 – 500/4 – 10650 – 550/4 – 12850- 650/5 -16100- 700/4-18900-750/1-19650 plus 3 stagnation increments of Rs 750/- each biannually after reaching maximum in the scale. At present the total starting emoluments are around Rs15,405/- per month, inclusive DA & HRA at the current rates.
- For Staff Assistants: Rs 5450 – 300/2 – 6050 – 350/4 – 7450 – 400/3 – 8650 – 500/4 – 10650 – 550/4 – 12850 – 650/5 -16100 – 700/1 – 16800 + 4 stagnation increments of Rs 700/- each after reaching maximum in the scale. At present the total starting emoluments are around Rs 13,118/- per month, inclusive of DA& HRA at the current rates
- Educational Qualification: –
- For Assistant Manager: As applicable in the original advertisement of IBPS for RRBs CWE – III-Office Scale- I (Multipurpose), beside they must have basic computer knowledge.”
- For Staff Assistant: As applicable in the original advertisement of IBPS for RRBs CWE – IIIOffice Assistant (Multipurpose), beside they must have basic computer knowledge.
- Eligibility Criteria:- Only Domicile of Krishna District are eligible to apply. Candidates should have knowledge of Telugu (Speaking, Reading, Writing)
- Reservation Pol icy:- As applicable in Government of Andhra Pradesh
- Probation Period:- 12 month for the DOA (date of appointment) The probation period shall be exclusive of sick and earned extraordinary leave .
- Bond Amount:- Candidates selected for appointment shall execute a Bond agreeing to pay the Bank a sum of Rs 200000/-(Rs Two lakhs only), in the event of their leaving the Bank’s job within a period of two years from the date of their joining.
- Interview Centre:- At Machilipatnam only.(Expenses incurred for attending interview will not be reimbursed by the Bank).
- Call for Interview: Depending on the number of vacancies, Bank will call from among who have applied to bank, the number, equivalent to four times the number of vacancies shortlisted based on their Total Weighted Scores (TWS).Only those candidates who rank sufficiently high in the order of merit basis on their total weighted standard scores in RRB’s CWE-III Officer Scale -I and office Assistant (Multipurpose) will be called for interview. For being considered for final selection, candidate should necessarily appear for interview. Final selection will
be made on the basis of TWS (75 marks) + Interview (25 marks). Call letters will be made available on website: https://www.krishnadccb.com. Intimation to download the same will be sent by email. Call letters will not be sent by post/courier. Candidate should keep checking the website of Bank (www.krishnadccb.com) While appearing for the interview the candidate should produce for verification in original and submit photocopies if required, the relevant other document like Identity Card/ PAN card/ Election Voter Card/ Driving License/ Bank Passbook with photo only and copy of application made to IBPS for common written examination of RRBs CWE—III Officer Scale –I and Office Assistant / Office Assistant (Multipurpose) If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to join.
- Application fees including intimation charges (non refundable) Reserved category (SC/ST/OBC (Non-creamy layer)/PH/EXS Rs 100.00 Per applicant Other (General)/ OBC Creamy Layer Rs 300.00 per applicant
Selection Procedure For Krishna District Co operative Central Bank Limited – Staff Assistants, Assistant Managers Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 29/06/2015
- TWS RRBs CWE- III-Officer Scale-I/Office Assistant (Multipurpose) and Interview
Terms & Conditions:
- Candidate working in Govt./Semi Govt./ Central undertaking/ Public undertaking will be required to produce No Objection Certificate from their employees if called for interview, in the absence of which his/her candidature may not be considered.
- Before applying the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility and other norms mentioned in the website/advertisement.
- In case, if it is detected that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and furnish incorrect/false Information/certificate/ documents or suppressed any material facts his/her candidature will stand cancelled and fees will be forfeited. If any of these shortcomings is/are detected even after appointment, his/her services are liable to be terminated.
- All candidates will have to produce copy of the online application submitted to IBPS for RRB’s CWE-III (Office Scale-I) (Multipurpose) along with original as well as attested photocopies of certificates regarding Qualification, Essential Requirements i.e. Print out of the downloaded Score Card, Date of Birth and Caste (if applicable), in support of their eligibility at the time of interview, failing which their candidature will be cancelled.
- (i) OBC candidates should produce sub-category of BC classification certificate, so as to classify the candidates in suitable category (i.e) BC-A/ BC-B/ BC-C/BC-D/ BC-E. (ii) In case of candidate belonging to OBC Category (as applicable in state), the certificate inter-alia must specify that the candidate does not belong to “CREAMY LAYER” section excluded from the benefits of reservations for OBCs and the certificate should contain the “NON-CREAMY LAYER CLAUSE” which should not be more than one year old.
- In case any dispute arises on account of interpretation of version other than English, English version will prevail and the version displayed on website shall be final.
- Action against candidates found guilty of misconduct: Candidates are advised in their own interest that they should not furnish any particulars that are false, tampered, fabricated or should not suppress any material information while filling up the application.
- The Bank reserves the right to change the selection procedure, if necessary. The change, if any, shall be communicated through Bank’s website.
- Appointment of selected candidates is subject to their being declared medically fit as per the requirements of the Bank. Such appointment will also be subject to the Service and Conduct Rules of the Bank.
- Persons with Disabilities claiming the benefit of reservations/age relaxation should possess Medical Certificate as specified in the Disabilities Act of 1995 in support of their disability.
- Only candidate willing to serve anywhere in the operational area of the bank should apply.
- Any resultant dispute arising out of this advertisement shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the Courts situated at Machilipatnam.
- Candidates shall produce original certificates relating to education qualifications, experience, date of birth, caste etc at the time of interview, failing which his/her candidature shall be cancelled.
- Application Begin Date : 19 -06-2015
- Application End Date : 29-06-2015
- On line Fee Payment Start date : 19-06-2015
- On line Fee Payment Last date : 29 -06-2015
- Last date for Reprint : 14–07-2015
- Tentative date for interview : –07-2015 onwards
How To Apply For Staff Assistants, Assistant Managers Vacancy in Krishna District Co operative Central Bank Limited:
- Candidates are required to apply online through Bank website: http://www.krishnadccb.com No other means/ mode of application will be accepted. The candidates will be required to provide registration number and password of RRBs CWE – III-Officer Scale-I / Office Assistant (Multipurpose) while registering.
- Candidates are required to have a valid personal email ID and contact No.(the same email ID and Contact number as registered with IBPS) It should be kept active during the currency of this recruitment project. Bank may send intimation for joining through registered email ID. Under no circumstances, he/she should share/ mention email ID to / or of any other person.
- Applicants are first required to go to the Banks website “www.krishnadccb.com” and click the link “Recruitment”. Thereafter open the Recruitment Notification tilted “Recruitment of Assistant Managers” Or “Recruitment of Staff Assistants.”
- Please note that the above procedure is the only valid procedure for applying. No other mode of application or incomplete steps would be accepted and such application would be rejected.
- The application printout along with the fee payment receipt and required copies of documents should be kept ready for submission if short listed for Interview.
- Mode of Payment:- The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instruction. The fee payment can be made using by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/Master Card/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/Mobile Wallets or online transfer through net banking by providing information as asked on the screen. On successful completion of the transaction, an e-receipt would be generated. Candidates are required to take a print of the e-receipt which will have to be produced, if called for interview
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 29/06/2015