Kumaun University has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Fellow through recruitment notification – Kumaun University Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have completed M.Sc, Ph.d can apply for the new recruitment notification from Kumaun University.
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Project Fellow on or before 13/07/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Kumaun University
Vacancy Name : Project Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc, M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs-20,000/-pm
Job Location : Nainital
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 13/07/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Department of Zoology, D.S.B. Campus, Kumaun University, Nainital-263001 (Uttarakhand
Detail Of Kumaun University Project Fellow Recruitment:
- Applications with full bio-data are invited for the post of a Project Fellow in a research project on Lake Ecology under Lake Conservation Programme for a period of one year with a stipend of Rs. 20,000/- per month. The appointment will be purely on temporary basis and co-terminus with the project.
- Qualification: First class M.Sc. degree in Zoology with specialization in Fish and Fisheries. Preference will be given to Ph.D. entrance qualified candidates at the time of selection. Knowledge of computer application will be considered as an additional qualification
- Maximum age limit: 28 years
Selection Procedure For Kumaun University – Project Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 13/07/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Project Fellow Vacancy in Kumaun University:
- A copy of application on plain paper together with a detailed curriculumvitae, a passport size photograph pasted on the application, full address, contact no. and relevant documents in support of qualifications and experiences should reach Prof. P.K. Gupta, Principal Investigator, Department of Zoology, D.S.B. Campus, Kumaun University, Nainital-263001 (Uttarakhand) by 13th July before 11:00 am.
- The candidates should present themselves for interview on 13th July 2015 at 11:30 am in the office of the principal Investigator along with all original testimonials for verification.
- No T.A./D.A. will be paid to the candidates for attending the interview.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 13/07/2015
Top Company Openings:
29-10-2016 , 30-10-2016