Kumaun University has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.A, M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Kumaun University.
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Project Fellow Job on or before 24/8/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Kumaun University
Vacancy Name : Project Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.A, M.Sc
Total No of Vacancy : 03 Post
Salary : NA
Job Location : Nainital
Last Date to Apply for this job : 24/8/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Kumaun University , Nainital
Detail of Kumaun University Project Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited on plain paper for the following post in the research project on ‘International Project on Hydropower-Irrigation Nexus in the Ganges Headwaters’ supported by International Water Management Institute (IWMI) and Consultative Group of International Agricultural Research (CGIAR) till December 2016:
- Project Fellow: Three (3)
- Scholarship: Would Depend on Academic Merit, Experience and Nature of Work
- Essential Qualifications: M.A./M.Sc. in Geography with at-least 55 percent marks. The applicants with experience of Fieldwork in mountain terrain and GIS Applications would be given preference.
Selection Procedure for Kumaun University – Project Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 24/8/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Project Fellow Vacancy in Kumaun University :
Application Procedure: Eligible candidates may apply on plain paper giving complete details of their educational qualifications and experience alongwith the attested copies of all necessary certificates & degrees to Professor P. C. Tiwari, Principal Investigator, IWMI-CGIAR Project, Department of Geography, DSB Campus, Kumaun ല – University, Nainital — 263 002 on or before 24 August 2015.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 24/8/2015
19-01-2017 , 20-01-2017