On 26/10/2016, Kumaun University announced recruitment notification for Technical Personnel/Teaching Assistant. Through this recruitment notification, Kumaun University planning to recruit Technical Personnel/Teaching Assistant post who have completed MSW. Kumaun University is planning to recruit 2 candidates for the post of Technical Personnel/Teaching Assistant. Interested and eligible candidates may participate in the interview on 12/12/2016.
Kumaun University proposes to Conduct Interview for Technical Personnel/Teaching Assistant post. It is not required to apply Offline for participating in the interview. Interview will be held on 12/12/2016. Eligible candidates can attend interview at Kumaun University on 12/12/2016. Interested candidates attend interview can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, Interview date, Interview procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before attending the Interview. We wish all the very best to all those planning to attend interview through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Kumaun University|
|Vacancy Name||Technical Personnel/Teaching Assistant|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||02 Posts|
|Salary Range||Not Mentioned|
|Walk-in-Date For This Job||12/12/2016|
|Walk-in Address For The Job||Dept. of Sociology, DSB Campus, Kumaun University, Nainital|
Eligibility & Details:
Technical Personnel/Teaching Assistant Post:
Candidates can Get the Technical Personnel/Teaching Assistant Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Technical Personnel/Teaching Assistant|
|Total Vacancy: 02 Posts|
|Education required: The candidate having qualification as per UGC guidelines for Assistant Professor with Post Graduate degree in MSW, is eligible to appear in interview for teaching personnel. And a candidate having Masters degree in Social Work with 60% and above marks and also have field work experience may appear for interview for teaching assistant|
|Desirable: Not Mentioned|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale: Not Mentioned|
|Age Limit: Not Mentioned|
|Application Fee For The Job: Not Mentioned|
|Venue: Dept. of Sociology, DSB Campus, Kumaun University, Nainital|
|Walk-In-Time: Not Mentioned|
|Reporting Time: Not Mentioned|
|Reporting To: Not Mentioned|
- Walk-in interview will be held on 12/12/2016
- Selection Will be Based on Personnel Interview by the Kumaun University norms or decision .
- Based on the test / Interview marks by the candidates, the merit list of the candidate will be published on the notice board or in the official website
- Interested and eligible candidates can attend the interview for the post of ” Technical Personnel/Teaching Assistant ” on 12/12/2016.
- Place of the interview “Dept. of Sociology, DSB Campus, Kumaun University, Nainital“
- Interested and eligible candidates should bring your application Form, along with copies of educational certificates, experience certificates, passport photo, community certificates etc.
Important Dates To Remember:
Walk-In Date : 12/12/2016
VENUE: Dept. of Sociology, DSB Campus, Kumaun University, Nainital
09-12-2016 , 10-12-2016