Kurukshetra University has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc Pass can apply for the new recruitment notification from Kurukshetra University
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Junior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 27.04.2015 at 11 AM. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Kurukshetra University|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Walkin Date for this job||27.04.2015|
|Walkin Address for the Job Vacancy||Department of Biochemistry, University College, Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra|
Detail of Kurukshetra University Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited for one post of “Jr. Research Fellow” under the ICMR funded research project entitled, “Regulatory effect of cinnamaldehyde in skeletal muscle atrophy” sanctioned to Dr. Ashwani Mittal, Assistant Professor, Department of Biochemistry (PI) University College, Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra. The duration of the project is for three years.
- Essential qualification: M.Sc. in Biochemistry/Animal Biochemistry or equivalent with at least 55% marks. Only ICMR/CSIR-UGC NET qualified candidate will be considered.
- Desirable: Research experience in Cell Culture and Molecular Biology
- Fellowship: @ 27500/-p.m. (Stipend of JRF+HRA)
Selection Procedure for Kurukshetra University – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 27.04.2015
- The candidate must bring all original documents along with one set of attested copies and a copy of latest bio-data. Application in the form of soft copy through E-mail will also be accepted upto 6th January, 2015
How to apply for Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in Kurukshetra University:
Interested candidates may reach at the office of the Dean Academic Affairs, Kurukshetra University for the interview at 11.00 A.M. on 27th April, 2015 along with their CV and original documents. No TA/DA will be paid to attend the interview. No separate letters for interview will be issued to the candidates
Important dates to remember :
Walkin Date for this job 27.04.2015
Department of Biochemistry, University College, Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra
25-02-2017 , 26-02-2017