Kurukshetra University invites application for the recruitment of Sports Coach with M.P.Ed/Diploma holders
Company name : Kurukshetra University
Posts : Sports Coach
Qualification : M.P.Ed/Diploma
Salary : Rs.9300-34800 /- p.m
No of Openings : 03
Location : Across India
Last date to apply : 07.08.2014
Details of Post :
Applications for the following posts are invited on the prescribed application form obtainable alongwith prescribed qualifications and instructions from the Manager, Printing & Publications, Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra. The cost of Application Form at the sale counter and if required by post is as under:
|Category||At Sale Counter||By post through Demand Draft in favour of Registrar, K.U.K. payable at Kurukshetra.|
|General||` 500||` 550|
|SC/BC/SBC/EBPG of Haryana||` 125||` 175|
|Women candidates of General Category of Haryana||` 250||` 300|
Application forms can also be downloaded from Website: http//www.kuk.ac.in. Such forms must be accompanied with Demand Draft for the amount of application fee applicable to the relevant category in favour of Registrar, K.U. Kurukshetra payable at Kurukshetra.
|Name of Post||No. of posts||Pay Scale||Specialization||Reserved for(Category)|
|Sports Coach||03||` 9300-34800 + GP ` 3600||Boxing-01||Unreserved|
Candidates must go through the following instructions before filling up the application form:
- The benefit of reservation will be given only to those SC/BC/SBC/EBPG/PWD/ESM & outstanding sports persons candidates who are domicile of Haryana State. The SC/BC/SBC/EBPG/PWD candidates are required to submit SC/BC/SBC/EBPG/PWD Certificate duly issued by the Competent Authority. Likewise the outstanding sports persons shall be required to attach the Sports gradation Certificate with the application from as per State Government instructions duly issued by the competent Authority.
- The dependent sons/daughters of ESM who fulfill all conditions of qualifications, age etc. prescribed for posts will be considered on merit for the posts reserved for ESM if suitable ESM candidates are not available. ESM/DESM candidates of Haryana claiming benefit will have to produce the fresh Eligibility Certificate from the concerned Zila Sainik Board at the time of interview. Mere dependent certificate will not be entertained. ESM candidates should also produce at the time of interview attested photo copy of identity card issued by concerned Zila Sainik Board.
- The applicant must possess prescribed qualifications, experience & age on the last date of receipt of applications. The prescribed essential qualification does not entitle a candidate to be called for interview. The University may short list the candidates for interview by holding a written examination or on the basis of a rationale criterion to be adopted by the University. The decision of the University in all matters relating to acceptance or rejection of an application, eligibility/suitability of the candidates, mode of and criteria for selection etc. will be final and binding on the candidates. No inquiry or correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- The candidate should give details of all the examinations passed from Matriculation or its equivalents onwards and mention total and percentage of marks obtained and maximum marks in each examination. The candidates are advised to attach photocopy only of essential qualification certificates/diploma/degree with the application form alongwith Eligibility Certificate in case of DESM and Sports, Gradation Certificate in case of Outstanding Sports Person category and Persons with Disabilities Certificate from the competent authority. The candidates who have obtained degrees or Diploma or Certificates for the various courses from any institution declared fake by the University Grants Commission and other institutions/agencies, shall not be eligible for being considered for recruitment to the posts advertised.
- No concession of fee is admissible to SC/BCA/BCB/SBC/EBPG/Persons with Disabilities of other States.
- The number of posts can be increased or decreased according to requirement.
- No TA/DA shall be paid by the Kurukshetra University for any test/interview.
- Candidates applying for a post must ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions on the last date fixed for receipt of application. If on verification, at any time before or after the interview or appointment, it is found that they do not fulfill any of the eligibility condition(s) or it is found that the information furnished is false or incorrect, their candidature will be cancelled.
- Incomplete Application Forms or the Application Forms received without Prescribed Fee/ Prescribed Application Form or those received after the last date will be rejected.
- The eligibility of every candidate will be determined on the basis of qualifications/age and communicated to the office by him/her up to the last date fixed for receipt of applications.
- Name of the post applied for must be superscripted on the top of the envelope as under:“Application for the post of_______________________________.Advt. No.________________Category__________”
- Those who are already in employment should submit their Application Form through proper channel. In case any applicant wants pay protection which will be considered only when the person concerned:
- Has made specific request for the protection of pay while applying the post .
- Has submitted representation against non-acceptance of his request for pay protection before joining the post in the University on receipt of appointment letter and submit the last pay certificate from his previous employer.
- Concealment of facts or supply of wrong information will result in cancellation of candidature in addition to legal action.
- Age: 18 to 50 Years. Maximum age limit is relaxable in special cases by the appointing authority.
- The last date for receipt of application form(s) is 07.08.2014
- Separate application form is required to be submitted for each post.
- Documents to be attached with the Application Form
- One copy of latest coloured passport size photograph duly attested should be pasted on the application form.
- Attested photocopy of essential qualifications / diploma/degree should be attached with the application form.
- Attested photocopy of fresh Eligibility Certificate in case of DESM candidates duly issued by the respective Zila Sainik Board.
- Attested copy of Sport Gradation Certificate in case of Outstanding Sports Persons duly issued by the competent authority.
- Attested photo copy of SC/BC/SBC/EBPG/Persons with Disabilities Certificate.
- The candidates are advised that the photocopy of all certificates of qualifications should be attached with the application form.
- An application form will be summarily rejected in the following events:-
- If a candidate makes more than one application form for a particular post.
- If the application is not on the prescribed application form.
- If the application is unsigned/incomplete.
- If the experience certificate is without detail of salary per month received (wherever the condition of experience apply)
- If the application form is received in the University after the closing date. University will not be responsible for any postal delay.
- If a candidate does not possess the requisite academic qualification on the cut-off date.
- If a candidate is under age/overage on the cut-off date.
- If the application form is without application processing fee.
Name of Post Qualifications Sports Coach in the discipline of:Boxing-01 (General)
Athletics (Women)-01 (EBPG)
1) Master in Physical Education (M.P.Ed.) from a recognized University with atleast 50% marks.2) Diploma in Coaching from Sports Authority of India.
3) At least participation in Inter University / National Level Sports Tournament (organized by concerned National Sports Federation duly recognized by Indian Olympic Association)
4) Higher sports achievements will be given preference.
5) Coaching experience.
6) Willingness to serve in affiliated College of the University.
The candidates having outstanding sports achievements (atleast participation in Olympic/Commonwealth/Asian Games and World/Asian/ Commonwealth Championship /Cups), the qualification at Sr. No.1 & 2 above is relaxable to Graduation and Certificate Course in coaching.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 07.08.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From Kurukshetra University|
25-10-2016 , 26-10-2016