Kurukshetra University has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Professor through recruitment notification – Kurukshetra University Recruitment 2014 – ET-9/14/M-25/2014-15/. Candidates who have completed Ph.D/ M.Tech/ Master degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from Kurukshetra University.
Eligible candidates no need to apply online for this Assistant Professor. Walk in Interview will be on 12.12.2014 at 10.30 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name: Kurukshetra University
Vacancy Name: Assistant Professor
Educational Qualification: Ph.D/ M.Tech/ Master degree
Total No of Vacancy: 02 Posts
Salary: Rs.15000-21600/- p.m.
Job Location: Kurukshetra
Walk in Interview for this job: 12.12.2014
Address for the Job Vacancy: Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra
Detail of Kurukshetra University Assistant Professor Recruitment:
Required one Assistant Professor on contract basis for B.F.A.(Foundation Course) in the Department of Fine Arts for the period till the regular incumbent joins or till the classes of the academic session 2014-15 are over, whichever is earlier. The qualifications will be the same as prescribed for the post of Assistant Professor by the UGC / State Govt./ AICTE/ University. However, if eligible candidates are not found available at the time of interview, the condition of NET/SLET/ Ph.D./ M.Tech. etc. may be relaxed.
The remuneration for the eligible candidates is Rs.21600/- (consolidated) per month. However, for those in whose cases the condition of NET/SLET/Ph.D/ M.Tech. etc. is relaxed, the remuneration is Rs.15000/- (consolidated) per month.
Assistant Professor :
- National Eligibility Test (NET) shall be compulsory for appointment at the entry level position of Assistant Professor, subject to the exemptions to the degree of Ph.D. in respect of those persons obtaining the award through a process of registration, course-work and external evaluation, as have been laid down by the UGC through its regulations, and so adopted by the State Government vide letter No.7/66-2003 C-IV(3) dated 17.7.2009. (Appendix-III).
- The minimum requirements of a good academic record and 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the master’s level.
- A minimum of 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) will be required at the Master’s level for those recruited as teachers at any level from industries and research institutions and at the entry level of Assistant Professors, Assistant Librarians, Assistant Directors of Physical Education and Sports.
- A relaxation of 5% may be provided at the graduate and master’s level for the Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe/Differently-abled (Physically and visually differently-abled) categories for the purpose of eligibility and for assessing good academic record during direct recruitment to teaching positions. The eligibility marks of 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) and the relaxation of 5% to the categories mentioned above are permissible, based on only the qualifying marks without including any grace mark procedures.
- A relaxation of 5% may be provided, from 55% to 50% of the marks to the Ph.D. Degree holders, who have obtained their Master’s Degree prior to 19th September, 1991.
- Relevant grade which is regarded as equivalent of 55% wherever the grading system is followed by a recognized University shall also be considered eligible.
Assistant Professor for Visual (Fine) Arts:
- Good Academic record with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Master’s degree level, in the relevant subject or an equivalent degree from an Indian/ Foreign University.
- Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, candidates must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) for lecturers conducted by the UGC, CSIR, or similar test accredited by the UGC. Notwithstanding anything contained in this notification, candidates, who are, or have been awarded a Ph.D. degree, in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009, shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET/SLET/SET for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professor or equivalent positions in Universities/ Colleges/ Institutions.
- Without prejudice to the above, NET/SLET/SET shall also not be required for such Masters Programmes in disciplines for which NET/SLET/SET is not conducted
Selection Procedure for Kurukshetra University – Assistant Professor Post:
- Written Test on 12.12.2014.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
How to apply for Assistant Professor vacancy in Kurukshetra University:
Interested candidates may report half an hour before the commencement of interview to be held on 12.12.2014 at 10.30 A.M. in the O/o the Chairman, Department of Fine Arts, K.U. Kurukshetra alongwith application (Five copies) on prescribed application form, all original and attested copies of certificates. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview. For details of the qualifications, application forms etc., please visit our website www.kuk.ac.in
Kurukshetra University Recruitment 2014 – ET-9/14/M-25/2014-15/.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in Interview for this job: 12.12.2014
Venue : Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From KU|
10-12-2016 , 11-12-2016