Kurukshetra University has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Professor through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Phil/Ph.D/ Master degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from Kurukshetra University
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Assistant Professor. Walk in Interview will be held on 28/01/2015 at 10.30 am to 03.30 pm. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Kurukshetra University|
|Vacancy Name||Assistant Professor|
|Educational Qualification||M.Phil/Ph.D/ Any Masters Degree|
|Total No of Vacancy||10 Posts|
|Walkin Date for this job||28/01/2015|
|Walkin Address for the Job Vacancy||Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra|
Detail of Kurukshetra University Assistant Professor Recruitment:
Required 10 Nos. of Assistant Professors on contract basis in different disciplines for the session 2014-15 till the classes for the academic session are over or regular appointments are made, whichever is earlier. Number of positions may increase or decrease. The reservation of positions will be the same as per State Government policy adopted by the University. The qualifications will be the same as prescribed for the post of Assistant Professor by the UGC/State Govt./AICTE/University norms. However, if eligible candidates are not found available on interview, the condition of NET/SLET/Ph.D./M.Tech. etc. may be relaxed.
|Name of the College||Subjects||No. of Positions||Date and Time for Interview|
|University College, Kurukshetra|
|Mathematics||02 (BC-1)||28.01.2015 at 10:30 AM|
|Physics||02 (ESM-1)||28.01.2015 at 11:30 AM|
|Zoology||02||28.01.2015 at 12:30 PM|
|English||02||28.01.2015 at 02:30 PM|
|Economics||02||28.01.2015 at 03:30 PM|
- MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS (i) National Eligibility Test (NET) shall be compulsory for appointment at the entry level of Assistant Professor, subject to the exemptions to the degree of Ph.D. in respect of those persons obtaining the award through a process of registration, course-work and external evaluation, as have been laid down by the UGC through its regulations, and so adopted by the State Government vide letter No.7/66-2003 C IV(3) dated 17.7.2009. (Appendix-II). (ii) The minimum requirements of a good academic record, 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the master’s level. (iii) A minimum of 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) will be required at the Master’s level for those recruited as teachers at any level from industries and research institutions and at the entry level of Assistant Professors, Assistant Librarians, Assistant Directors of Physical Education and Sports. (iv) A relaxation of 5% may be provided at the graduate and master’s level for the Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe/Differently-abled (Physically and visually differently-abled) categories for the purpose of eligibility and for assessing good academic record during direct recruitment to teaching positions. The eligibility marks of 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) and the relaxation of 5% to the categories mentioned above are permissible, based on only the qualifying marks without including any grace mark procedures. (v) A relaxation of 5% may be provided, from 55% to 50% of the marks to the Ph.D. Degree holders, who have obtained their Master’s Degree prior to 19th September, 1991. (vi) Relevant grade which is regarded as equivalent of 55% wherever the grading system is followed by a recognized University shall also be considered eligible.
- The remuneration for the eligible candidates is Rs. 21600/- (consolidated) per month. However, for those in whose cases the condition of NET/SLET/Ph.D./M.Tech. etc. is relaxed the remuneration is Rs. 15000/- (consolidated) per month.
Selection Procedure for Kurukshetra University – Assistant Professor Post:
- Written Test on 28/01/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Date for Assistant Professor Vacancy in Kurukshetra University:
Interested eligible candidates may report for Walk-in-Interview as per schedule mentioned against each, in the Office of the Dean, Academic Affairs, KUK. The candidates should bring their applications (five copies on prescribed proforma available at University Website www.kuk.ac.in) and all original and attested copies of certificates.
Important dates to remember :
Walkin Date for this job 28/01/2015
Venue : KUKUKSHETRA UNIVERSITY KURUKSHETRA
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From KUK|
|Other State Government jobs|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
21-01-2017 , 22-01-2017