Kurukshetra University conducting walk-in drive for the recruitment of Assistant Professors with Ph.D, MA/M.Sc./LLM educational background on 02 Sep 2014
Company name : Kurukshetra University
Posts : Assistant Professors
Qualification : Ph.D, MA/M.Sc./LLM
Salary : Rs.15,000 – Rs.21,600/- p.m
No of Openings : 02
Location : Kurukshetra
Walk in Date : 02.09.2014
Details of Post :
- No of post : 02
- Qualification :
- National Eligibility Test (NET) shall be compulsory for appointment at the entry level position of Assistant Professor, subject to the exemptions to the degree of Ph.D. in respect of those persons obtaining the award through a process of registration, course-work and external evaluation, as have been laid down by the UGC through its regulations, and so adopted by the State Government vide letter No.7/66-2003 C-IV(3) dated 17.7.2009. (Appendix-III).
- The minimum requirements of a good academic record and 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the master’s level.
- A minimum of 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) will be required at the Master’s level for those recruited as teachers at any level from industries and research institutions and at the entry level of Assistant Professors, Assistant Librarians, Assistant Directors of Physical Education and Sports.
- A relaxation of 5% may be provided at the graduate and master’s level for the Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe/Differently-abled (Physically and visually differently-abled) categories for the purpose of eligibility and for assessing good academic record during direct recruitment to teaching positions. The eligibility marks of 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) and the relaxation of 5% to the categories mentioned above are permissible, based on only the qualifying marks without including any grace mark procedures.
- A relaxation of 5% may be provided, from 55% to 50% of the marks to the Ph.D. Degree holders, who have obtained their Master’s Degree prior to 19th September, 1991.
- Salary : The remuneration for the eligible candidates is Rs. 21,600/-(consolidated) per month and Rs. 15000/-(consolidated) per month for those in whose cases the condition of NET/SLET/Ph.D etc. is relaxed.
Interested candidates may report for walk-in-interview on 02.09.2014 at 11:00 AM in the office of the Dean, Faculty of Science, K.U. Kurukshetra alongwith application(five copies) on prescribed proforma at overleaf, all original and attested copies of certificates. No T.A/D.A will be paid for attending the interview.For details of the qualifications, application form etc., please visit our Website www.kuk.ac.in.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in Date : 02.09.2014
Venue : Office of the Dean, Faculty of Science, K.U. Kurukshetra
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From Kurukshetra University||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
27-02-2017 , 28-02-2017