Kurukshetra University has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Kurukshetra University
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for the Junior Research Fellow Job Walk in Interview will be held on 02/01/2015 at 11.00 AM. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Kurukshetra University|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Walkin datee for this job||02/01/2015|
|Walkin Address for the Job Vacancy||INSTITUTE OF PHARMACEUTICAL SCIENCES KURUKSHETRA UNIVERSITY, KURUKSHETRA|
Detail of Kurukshetra University Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are hereby invited on plain paper from the eligible candidates for one temporary post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) to work full time under the DST SERB sponsored research project entitled “Isolation, characterization, formulation and evaluation of enzymes inhibitors phytoconstituents: An alternate approach for the management of metabolic syndrome”. The details of post are as under:
- Name of the position : JRF
- Fellowship : Rs. 16000/- per month for first two years and Rs. 18,000/- p.m. from the third year onward
- Duration/period : Three years (from commencement of project till completion).
- Qualifications : The candidate must have First class Master’s Degree in Pharmacognosy/ Phytochemistry/ Phytopharmacy/Natural Products/ Pharmaceutics/ Pharm. Chemistry. Candidate with publication in referred journal will be preferred.
Selection Procedure for Kurukshetra University – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 02/01/2015
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in Kurukshetra University:
Interested candidates are advised to walk in interview on 02/01/2015 at 11:00 a.m. in the Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, KUK, alongwith their curriculum vitae giving full particulars of their educational qualifications and attested copies of mark sheets and certificates, experience, publications, research interests, etc. A copy of the curriculum vitae (excluding the other relevant particulars) may also be sent by email (given below). No TA/DA will be provided for attending the interview. (Dr. Sunil Kumar) Principal Investigator, DST-SERB Research Project, Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra-136119 E-mail: [email protected]
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job : 02/01/205
INSTITUTE OF PHARMACEUTICAL SCIENCES KURUKSHETRA UNIVERSITY, KURUKSHETRA
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From KUK|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
09-12-2016 , 10-12-2016