Kurukshetra University has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.SC/ M.SC/ M.TECH Pass can apply for the new recruitment notification from Kurukshetra University
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Junior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 07/01/2015 at 11 AM. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Kurukshetra University|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Educational Qualification||B.sc/ M.Sc/ M.E/M.Tech|
|Total No of Vacancy||03 Posts|
|Walkin Date for this job||07/01/2015|
|Walkin Address for the Job Vacancy||KURUKSHETRA UNIVERSITY, KURUKSHETRA 136 119 (HARYANA), INDIA|
Detail of Kurukshetra University Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Walk-in-interview will be conducted in the office of the Chairperson, Dept. of Geophysics on 7 th January, 2015 at 11:00 AM to select three JRFs in DST sponsored research project entitled “National Facility for Low-temperature Thermochronology (Fission Track Dating) at Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra” sanctioned to Dr. R.C.Patel.
- No of post : Three
- Emoluments: Rs. 25,000/- p.m. (Consolidated) + other service conditions of JRF as per DST, Govt. of India (Office Memorandum SR/S9/Z-09/2012 dated 21st Oct., 2014)
- Qualifications: (i) 1st Master degree in Applied Geophysics or Master degree in Applied Geology with Mathematics and Physics as main subjects in B.Sc. or M.Tech. in Applied Geology (ii) NET Qualified (iii) In case no NET qualified candidate is available then GATE qualified candidate may be considered for JRF/Project Fellow. (iv) In case no NET/GATE qualified candidate is available then the candidate may be appointed as Project Fellow with consolidated salary Rs 14,000/- per month. Emoluments: As per norms
- Tenure of project: The tenure of project is upto 31st March, 2017.
- Nature of various posts: All the posts are temporary. The appointment shall be made till the completion of the Project i.e. 31st March, 2017.
Selection Procedure for Kurukshetra University – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 07/01/2015
- The candidate must bring all original documents along with one set of attested copies and a copy of latest bio-data. Application in the form of soft copy through E-mail will also be accepted upto 6th January, 2015
How to apply for Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in Kurukshetra University:
The candidate must bring all original documents along with one set of attested copies and a copy of latest bio-data. Application in the form of soft copy through E-mail will also be accepted upto 6th January, 2015. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview. Walk-in-interview will be conducted in the office of the Chairperson, Dept. of Geophysics on 7 th January, 2015 at 11:00 AM
Important dates to remember :
Walkin Date for this job 07/01/2015
KURUKSHETRA UNIVERSITY, KURUKSHETRA 136 119 (HARYANA), INDIA
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From KUK|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
|Other State Government jobs|